By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 3DS causes dizziness and fatigue in 10 minutes

Bahhh people are just weak! You gotta fight through the dizziness and keep playing!

Around the Network
famousringo said:

Sounds about right. I sometimes feel dizzy and fatigued after 10 minutes of vigorous sex.

true that

Viper1 said:

My staff and I had plenty of time with the 3DS at E3 and experienced none of those symptoms at all.

The same goes for those I know personally in the industry.  Nobody has complained of those ailments until just now?    70,000 at E3 and no reports of 3DS problems.   I don't buy that it's suddenly an issue.

Just quoting to more people see this. =P

Acevil said:
Torillian said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

come on people, we are talking about Nintendo

Nintendo would never release a hardware that would make you dizzy in 10 minutes

I hope you're being ironic

I think he was being serious. To his credit no one wants to remember that device. 

of course i'm serious, do you think Nintendo would release it if it had such a big issue?

also, if that was the case, 3rd party developers would not even bother to make such great 3D games if 3D vision would make the player dizzy, they would have realised themselves as well

i think the chances of this being true, at least for the average gamer, are very low

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Acevil said:
Torillian said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

I think he was being serious. To his credit no one wants to remember that device. 

of course i'm serious, do you think Nintendo would release it if it had such a big issue?

also, if that was the case, 3rd party developers would not even bother to make such great 3D games if 3D vision would make the player dizzy, they would have realised themselves as well

i think the chances of this being true, at least for the average gamer, are very low

Yeah, he has blocked the memory of the Nintendo Virtual Boy all together.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Acevil said:
Torillian said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

This cracked me up LOL

Galaki said:

There should be a competition to create a rumour that's most damaging to the 3DS on here at VGC.

I think it'd be fun.

3DS leaves you sterile if you let it sit on your lap, even in standby mode

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

...just turn the 3D off.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Linkasf said:
superchunk said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Acevil said:
Torillian said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

This cracked me up LOL

LoL, what is Virtual Boy again!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I don't buy it. Nintendo wouldn't be stupid enough to release another platform that people couldn't play without side effects. Look at what happened to VirtualBoy it tanked and it had side effects. Nintendo knows that consumers want to play their handhelds for a long period of time a session.

I bet the people creating this rumour are anti-Nintendo and they are just trying to create a scene. So I say screw them they aren't going to scare me , my 3DS pre-order will remain in place till I have the unit in my hands.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer