By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My PSP2 Prediction

if they can put any PS2 games on the console as download, I'm totally in.

love to play some FFIX, DMC3, KH on the go

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
snakenobi said:
Porcupine_I said:

instead of porting it, how about just allowing to stream the games from your PS3 to the PSP2 over the net. full remote playability

we don't have proper internet connection at homes and you expect a portable to have something like it

over that the cost of bandwidth will be overwhelming

who is "we" ?

i have a proper internet connection in my home.

anyway, do you expect sony to port every PS3 game to the PSP2 if they can have a single solution that works for any PS3 game?

by "we" i meant the world

worldwide the broadband is still a very big problem

about the porting part,no i don't expect they would port it but they could do something like they are doing now with the HD COLLECTIONS which is rumoured to use the BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY FEATURE on the PS3 and up-res it to HD.

they could have something similar on PSP2 where it downgrades the PS3 game to be playable with less power on a smaller screen.And CELL integration is PSP2 will help alot but it is still speculation

Good idea, but it won't happen. This is Sony, look what they did to the PSP and Move

Sounded good, up until the end. Uncharted 3? Dream on. November 1st is too late IMHO.

Until we here details, it's the 3DS day one. Since that day is pretty near, well, hurry up Sony

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ssenkahdavic said:

I predict i will buy one.

LOL that reminded me of the late great mitch hedburg

No.