By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Oh my god, the selective service system sent me a registration letter

RVDondaPC said:
Wagram said:
noname2200 said:
Wagram said:

Thank god i'm an only son :)

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/deploymentsconflicts/a/solesurviving.htm

Suck it!

Id shoot myself and or move to another country before I would even consider defending this shit hole.

Please do so, immediately. 

I'm going to assume your one of the pro military/america types?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
RVDondaPC said:
Wagram said:
noname2200 said:
Wagram said:

Thank god i'm an only son :)

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/deploymentsconflicts/a/solesurviving.htm

Suck it!

Id shoot myself and or move to another country before I would even consider defending this shit hole.

Please do so, immediately. 

I'm going to assume your one of the pro military/america types?

One doesn't have to be pro America or pro military to think that someone who refuses to fight for his or her country under any circumstances is an ass.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

badgenome said:

I'll help you pay for his bullet!

Heck, I have plenty. Lets just pay shipping 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

rocketpig said:

One doesn't have to be pro America or pro military to think that someone who refuses to fight for his or her country under any circumstances is an ass.

Why would you want to fight for a country that is hypocritical?

Wagram said:
rocketpig said:

Why would you allow your country to be overrun by a foreign entity or allow its close allies to fall under tyrannical leadership?

I have no problems with conscientious objectors in Vietnam, Iraq, or other political battles. But sometimes, there are clear-cut reasons to fight and sometimes, it's the only real option.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:

Why would you allow your country to be overrun by a foreign entity or allow its close allies to fall under tyrannical leadership?

I have no problems with conscientious objectors in Vietnam, Iraq, or other political battles. But sometimes, there are clear-cut reasons to fight and sometimes, it's the only real option.

No it isn't and it doesn't make it right either. For a country that moans about freedom America sure do like restricting everyone elses as well as forcing our rule over them.

I will not support a country like ours. I would rather see it burn.

Wagram said:
rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:

No it isn't and it doesn't make it right either. For a country that moans about freedom America sure do like restricting everyone elses as well as forcing our rule over them.

Where am I supporting any kind of restriction of others' freedom? Did we impede Japanese freedom in 1941? Aw, that was a real damned shame. Those poor Japanese were really just misunderstood.

And I'm willin' to wager that South Korea sure wishes we stayed out of their business and didn't "restrict their freedom" shortly thereafter.

While I'm at it, those Kuwaitis sure hate us, too.

rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:

Where am I supporting any kind of restriction of others' freedom? Did we impede Japanese invasion in 1941? Aw, that was a real damned shame. Those poor Japanese were really just misunderstood.

And I'm willin' to wager that South Korea sure wishes we stayed out of their business and didn't "restrict their freedom" shortly thereafter.

Most of the world does hate us. We are a giant joke.

Wagram said:
rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:
Wagram said:
rocketpig said:

Where am I supporting any kind of restriction of others' freedom? Did we impede Japanese invasion in 1941? Aw, that was a real damned shame. Those poor Japanese were really just misunderstood.

Most of the world does hate us. We are a giant joke.

Again, I use specific situations while you broadly paint generalities.

I'm not condoning every action made by the United States in the past century. I even pointed out that there are clearly times to protest fighting, empirical politicking, and war (unless you missed the "conscientious objector" bit). On the other hand, there are clearly times when it's time to fight back and we've had several of those situations in the history of this nation, right from the time it was founded.

But go ahead and continue to live in relative luxury in a safe, warm world while condemning everything that allows you to enjoy those fundamental elements of survival. It only makes you look short-sighted and immature.

rocketpig said:

Again, I use specific situations while you broadly paint generalities.

I'm not condoning every action made by the United States in the past century. I even pointed out that there are clearly times to protest fighting, empirical politicking, and war (unless you missed the "conscientious objector" bit). On the other hand, there are clearly times when it's time to fight back and we've had several of those situations in the history of this nation, right from the time it was founded.

But go ahead and continue to live in relative luxury in a safe, warm world while condemning everything that allows you to enjoy those fundamental elements of survival. It only makes you look short-sighted and immature.

I'll do that. You can continue to be one of Americans many sheep puppets.