By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Portal 2 to have PC & PS3 Co-op

@shio since when was someone's opinion fact?? nothing wrong with critisim but lets not be arrogant and consider it facts

Around the Network

I feel like I'm the only person on this site who doesn't care about this game at all.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Squilliam said:

PC users on Steam would never have any PS3 users on their friends list.

Come oooonnn, is that the best you can come up with?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Squilliam said:

I don't insult the impaired.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
huaxiong90 said:
Squilliam said:

I don't insult the impaired.

Hehehe, touche.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

its not competitive so it doesn't matter if the Mouse is better.

Also this is great. I was judging up whether or not to get it on PC or PS3 now i can get PC and still play with friends co-op on PS3 YAY

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I think cross platform co-op is great. 

People like me  with a pc and ps3 can get it on pc and still play with their ps3 mates.

only PC users who would do this are the ones using laptop touchpads.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

PC users are such elitist douche bags that they wouldn't even lower themselves to playing a coop game with a controller player?  I hope you are wrong.

Torillian said:
ssj12 said:

PC users are such elitist douche bags that they wouldn't even lower themselves to playing a coop game with a controller player?  I hope you are wrong.

Nope, sorry, I have no intentions of doing so. Ill play co-op with the AI before I degrade myself with a console player slowing me down. Call me a douchebag all you want. I really don't care. I know that Ill have hundreds of people from every clan I know that will be willing to play and none of them will be using a PS3.

The only console gamer I would consider playing with would by the with one who has the Razer Onza for the 360.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453