By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New platinum hits boxart style. Looks awesome

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-World-Platinum-Xbox-360/dp/B001AWIP68/ref=pd_ms_vg_27?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

I love the combo of silver and green. do you guys like it?

Around the Network

I kinda like it, except I think the greens abit too bright, hurts my eyes and that's a rather disgusting colour in general (LIME GREEEEEEEN AAAAAH)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:

I kinda like it, except I think the greens abit too bright, hurts my eyes and that's a rather disgusting colour in general (LIME GREEEEEEEN AAAAAH)

lol i like it. It's also got the bright eye-catching casual appeal to it that a dark green wouldn'y acomplish

The greatest hits edition on PS3 is much better looking. This looks like a colorful cartoon. And like the guy said before me. Limegreen just isn't the right color for a hardcore game like COD.

Not really. I've never understood why "greatest hits" lines have such fugly boxes. Is it to shame you for buying it cheap?

On a not entirely unrelated note, I could really go for some Ecto Cooler right now.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
NotStan said:

lol i like it. It's also got the bright eye-catching casual appeal to it that a dark green wouldn'y acomplish

I think Dark green was much better. I got the Halo Wars Classics edition and think it just looks so much better in comparison with the normal box, or the new one.

Look at that beast.

Also, PS3 platinum looks better? Really?

NotStan said:
toastboy44562 said:
NotStan said:

I think Dark green was much better. I got the Halo Wars Classics edition and think it just looks so much better in comparison with the normal box, or the new one.

Look at that beast.

that boxart for the halo game didn't come to my area.

and i disagree with the ps3 boxart looking better

toastboy44562 said:
NotStan said:
toastboy44562 said:
NotStan said:

Look at that beast.

that boxart for the halo game didn't come to my area.

and i disagree with the ps3 boxart looking better

Yeah I was disagreeing with the guy that said so too lol. I found it amusing when people on sales site always posted item requests for the purchase of Uncharted/Uncharted 2 and always specifically stated NO PLATINUMS.

yeah pretty good.

And the worst is obviously the PS3 Platinum Hits edition. Over 1/4 of my PS3 collection have that shitty boxart.

Man, I bought God of War collection and the guy at Gamestop only had the Greatest Hits version--I felt like crying.  I still consider buying it used and swapping the packaging.  That red case stands out so much!   And I wouldn't even talk about that if PS3 guy hadn't come into a 360 thread to trash talk the new packaging.

On topic, it looks nice.  I wouldn't be ashamed of owning that package like I usually am with Greatest Hits games.