By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-The Results

RolStoppable said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
mantlepiecek said:

So the guy who started all this ends up winning the competition.

like wut?

I wanted to cede the thread to someone but know one was unable to at the time, I am surprised at winning though.

You are? Someone was campaigning for you and asking people who didn't even know you to vote for you. To be honest, I am shocked that the results ended up being that close.

Hmm, somebody left me a message to vote for him (and I did), but honestly, the only thing the message did was bring me to the page...and being that I'm not real familiar with any of the people, I just voted for the best pics...so I think it had less of an effect than you think.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
snfr said:

Congrats, Yoshi

Cheers, I'm still surprised though!

Congratulations Rainbow Yoshi! You certainly deserve the Newcomer of the Year award!

I'd like to state this:

Thanks to the ones who have contributed to this competition, those are: trasharmdsister12, Ninpanda, Conegamer, and for *Sound of Rain for creating one of the threads at the last minute. If it was possible I'd give you all 50 VGChartz points, 100 for trasharmdsister12 and Conegamer because you both contributed more and 75 points for Ninpanda. I would also like to thank everyone for allowing to gain this title!

RolStoppable said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
mantlepiecek said:

So the guy who started all this ends up winning the competition.

like wut?

I wanted to cede the thread to someone but know one was unable to at the time, I am surprised at winning though.

You are? Someone was campaigning for you and asking people who didn't even know you to vote for you. To be honest, I am shocked that the results ended up being that close.

I'm thankful that he did, honestly... He led me to the contest page since it doesn't appear in the hot topics part of the site :( - - - - - - - I wouldn't even have known that the final round had started if it wasn't for him

So thanks!(you know who you are!) for linking me to the page so that I could vote for my fav newcomer :)

Also, one more time: Congratz Rainbow Yoshi! :D

Around the Network

Who campaigned for Rainbow Yoshi?

Anyway congrats to Rainbow Yoshi!

Though I was very surprised...VGC had a lot more great newcomers in 2010 than normal...

*Sound Of Rain said:

Though I was very surprised...VGC had a lot more great newcomers in 2010 than normal...

No, we didn't. Much less actually :p

Congrats Yoshi! Had I not played mafia with Radish I would have voted for you 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

No, we didn't. Much less actually :p

Congrats Yoshi! Had I not played mafia with Radish I would have voted for you 

What?...I though we were supposed to be nice in threads like these...I didn't get the memo about being honest!

*Sound Of Rain said:

What?...I though we were supposed to be nice in threads like these...I didn't get the memo about being honest!

There's a difference between being nice and giving them a false sense of self-worth :p

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

There's a difference between being nice and giving them a false sense of self-worth :p

Oh...now I get it!

Rainbow Yoshi won because he had no competition right?