By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I dunno what was goin on, but I will tell you that 2010 has been awful to MANY people. Its a new year, and this one wont suck as bad.

To give you an idea, I lost my job, my father, my car broke down, had my bank account nearly wiped out (tax levy), and my best friend turned his back on me. So yeah, I know 2010 sucked.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

YOu talked about what?

Man

This is what I get for not reading off-topic, I guess

I thought you had just drifted away from the site, quietly and naturally

All the cool kids and people in the know hang out at the "Post Your Mind" thread.

Raze said:

I dunno what was goin on, but I will tell you that 2010 has been awful to MANY people. Its a new year, and this one wont suck as bad.

To give you an idea, I lost my job, my father, my car broke down, had my bank account nearly wiped out (tax levy), and my best friend turned his back on me. So yeah, I know 2010 sucked.

Reading your post puts a LOT of things into perspective.  Some of us just don't know how blessed we truly are.

-Sorry about responding to so many posts in somebody else's thread--can't help it.

d21lewis said:

Whatever goes on, we'll be here for you.

*Man hug.....for an awkwardly long amount of time*

Don't do that again, man.  I really was worried about you.

*Man hugs, again.

Welcome back,....sexy.

*awkward silence*

Hehehe, I always look for your posts.

...uh, and no, I'm not a stalker. *rolls eyes*

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Raze said:

Holy crap, that's like 5 people I know (excluding myself) who've been having a super rough 2010.

Sorry to hear about your father.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Good to see you back. I was so worried after you left that I added you on AIM just to see if you would log on =)

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Welcome back man,

WB although I never really new you lol.

Speaking of leaving, where is that Trashleg chick?

Welcome back!

Glad to have one of the veterans back with us!

huaxiong90 said:
Raze said:

Holy crap, that's like 5 people I know (excluding myself) who've been having a super rough 2010.

Sorry to hear about your father.

Thanks man. Yeah, honestly I can say theres over a dozen people I directly know who had a really bad 2010. Was definitely a bad karma year. This is a new year and I'm going to keep it in line. If it messes with me, im going to beat it down. =)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com