By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the most repetitive game you have played?

Call of Duty and Super Mario Bros. Looking at sales, it seems like people love repetitiveness.

Oh, and Bioshock. One big daddy is alright, but a hundred of them...

Around the Network

WOW even innocent threads like this attract JRPG haters. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Radziel said:

I  would go with pong

only rivaled by Tetris or snake.

Sadly I would Say Bayonetta was one of the ost repetitive Games this Gen it was like playing Devil May Cry 4 again with the only new additions being a Hot Chick and Anime Humor. 

not to mention the PS3 Version was like Playing Devil May Cry 4 at 30FPS!_!

By far Assasins Creed. I bought it over MAG and Prototype  on PS Store only to find it it was extremly boring. I played full trial version and it started off so good, extremly good looking setting, nice voice acting, good characters,the castel...but after the first fight the game becamse so god damn boring, not to mention you are taken awayalmost all of assasin's abilities you had in the beginning. The game has NO OTHER missions except: climb the tower,sychronize the map,investigate,assasin and repeat...huge disapointment. I fell for the world of mouth. There's but 1 good thing about original AC...it made me realize just how good AC 2 and AC Brotherhood actually are. It opened my eyes

Around the Network

Pong.  That sucker was mean repetitive.  Addictive too.  Then Space Invaders, Pacman, Tetris, etc. those suckers never mixed up their gameplay with variety.

Modern games... Assassin's Creed.  Great concept, great tech but unfinished so repetitive execution of minimal mechanics and enfroced repetitive combat towards the end coupled with even more repetitive flag finding (which I ignored completely on principle).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Same for me with Assassins Creed. After the first city I had to do the same things in the other two cities again... :S I was really disappointed.

Final Fantasy 13

As of lately, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and FFXIII.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Every shooter game.