By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: New Wii Pokemon Game in the Works

miz1q2w3e said:
-PaNdOrA- said:

It could be worse... we could have gotten PokePark 2!  O.O

omg take that back!

D:

*there there miz, it's all gonna be ok* - - - - - - - - ok, i'm calm... don't ever do that again :(

PS: Love your sig

You liked it? I don't know why but I couldn't get into it :(

PS: Thanks! :D

Around the Network
Mad55 said:

aww man wheres my real time pokemon game!!!!!!!! well if there gonna do it the way they said they better revamp those damn attacks. when my umbreon goes in to aatack it better really bite the shit outta the other pokemon not run halfway to them and bite at air.

go buy Pokémon Rumble off of Wii ware or play a super smash bros game and only play as pokemon. Oh wait you don't wan't to play a real time Pokemon game you just think it's cool to bitch about pokemon not being real time...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Boutros said:

When will Nintendo listen to it's fans?

When it comes to Pokémon on console,

WE

WANT

A

MMORPG!!

Its going to be released in 2012, as the mayans have predicted.

zarx said:
Mad55 said:

aww man wheres my real time pokemon game!!!!!!!! well if there gonna do it the way they said they better revamp those damn attacks. when my umbreon goes in to aatack it better really bite the shit outta the other pokemon not run halfway to them and bite at air.

go buy Pokémon Rumble off of Wii ware or play a super smash bros game and only play as pokemon. Oh wait you don't wan't to play a real time Pokemon game you just think it's cool to bitch about pokemon not being real time...

OH wtf dude i can have an opinion on something without it being considered bitching. Yea i want a real time pokemon game and others have posted way more than me about an mmo but you havent said they were bitching so yeah chill man chill. because the rest of my previous response was about the battle system their gonna probably use (turnbased) and how id like some improvements on it from past console iterations. Somebodys drunk man yea yea.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

Where did anyone get the idea that it'd be an MMO? It never refers to that in the article...

Pokemon Collaseum 2 would be better anyway...

Lol it didnt say that it was just Boutros making a joke :P go on the first page and read what he put its rather funny ^^

I'm well aware of this, but people seem(ed) to be taking it far too seriously, when, in retrospect, it's more likely to be pokepark 2 than anything...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

Where did anyone get the idea that it'd be an MMO? It never refers to that in the article...

Lol it didnt say that it was just Boutros making a joke :P go on the first page and read what he put its rather funny ^^

I'm well aware of this, but people seem(ed) to be taking it far too seriously, when, in retrospect, it's more likely to be pokepark 2 than anything...

you think its pokepark? inst it supposed to be a mix of the gamecube versions which would mean your controlling a humanzzzzzzz

Mad55 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

you think its pokepark? inst it supposed to be a mix of the gamecube versions which would mean your controlling a humanzzzzzzz

OH MY GAWD!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

I'd buy it, provided it wasn't necessarily as "easy" and "cute" as Pokepark...

It wasn't a bad game, my cousin (4) enjoys it, but I don't think that I'm (16) their target audience somehow...

(Still holding out for proper Pokemon game on Wii/Pokemon Colosseum 2)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pokemon gate of darkness was a horrible horrible game, completely different mechanics then normal pokemon. This better be a normal bloody game, ie you walk in grass it plays that annoying music and you catch pokemon not you fight someone and catch their pokemon after a forced dual battle :-/

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Also I want a new pokemon snap. And when i say this one like the original not like pokepark (granted never played it but the reviews from even mates says its not pokemon snap 2) I want pokemon snap 2 :'(

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Mad55 said:
zarx said:
Mad55 said:

OH wtf dude i can have an opinion on something without it being considered bitching. Yea i want a real time pokemon game and others have posted way more than me about an mmo but you havent said they were bitching so yeah chill man chill. because the rest of my previous response was about the battle system their gonna probably use (turnbased) and how id like some improvements on it from past console iterations. Somebodys drunk man yea yea.

maybe I went a bit over board but i have seen a tone of people recently say they wan't a real time pokemon game even thos there is one and no one played it. As for the MMO people well there isn't an MMO pokemon game yet and I have already expressed in this thread why there won't ever be one on the Wii.

anyway sorry if I offended you 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!