By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could PSP2 be 3D GlassLESS as its cheap?

freebs2 said:

The only problem with PSP2 being 3D is the touch screen. As Iwata said during the E3 keynote the 3D effect/touch combination on the same screen doesn't work. I would rather have a touch-sceen on PSP2 instead of the 3D effect.

This.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

Probably not, they're basically almost done with the PSPhone and it doesn't have a 3D screen. It does have a touchscreen though, which would be a pretty good thing to put on the PSP2.

when did i even talk about PSPHONE

i was talking about the PSP2 only

snakenobi said:
Zlejedi said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:
Grimes said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:

I think they could, but if they decide to one up the 3DS in graphical power, the product itself would not be cheap, since other parts bring total cost up. 

if they present it like a phone with a contract then they can sell it for low cost

This would eliminate a huge segment of the youth population.

Also would hurt the sales of the playstation brand in the worldwide sense. 

how?

Well in some markets that sony does well in(Usually known as the others), contracts aren't really that well done. 

agree

i was just suggesting for the few nations that hvae contracts and alot of them are developed countries

Heres a newsflash.

In Poland despite popular belief in west you can't meet polar bears on the street.

And yes we have contracts for phones if you want you can get ps3/psp/wii/x360 instead of phone.

what?????

Sorry that was regional joke ;)

In Poland when we see someone making ignorant comment like this we joke that they belive polar bears run through our streets.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
snakenobi said:
Zlejedi said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:
Grimes said:
snakenobi said:
Acevil said:

I think they could, but if they decide to one up the 3DS in graphical power, the product itself would not be cheap, since other parts bring total cost up. 

if they present it like a phone with a contract then they can sell it for low cost

This would eliminate a huge segment of the youth population.

Also would hurt the sales of the playstation brand in the worldwide sense. 

how?

Well in some markets that sony does well in(Usually known as the others), contracts aren't really that well done. 

agree

i was just suggesting for the few nations that hvae contracts and alot of them are developed countries

Heres a newsflash.

In Poland despite popular belief in west you can't meet polar bears on the street.

And yes we have contracts for phones if you want you can get ps3/psp/wii/x360 instead of phone.

what?????

Sorry that was regional joke ;)

In Poland when we see someone making ignorant comment like this we joke that they belive polar bears run through our streets.

I wasn't really talking about Eastern Europe, even though I suspect some of the Eastern Europe nations fall under the characteristic of having a poor contract system. I was more talking about the others category. 

Also contracts add so much more costs, assuming this isn't phone...he said presenting it like a phone. 

Also at least your house isn't an igloo!