By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What bra size do you have?*

axumblade said:
Baalzamon said:
axumblade said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NiKKoM said:

There was a reason why I didn't make this thread.... I think you scared away the last 5 female users on this site.... :(

Thats all of them.....

We could always ask all the permabanned spam accounts that say they are female and have pics of japanese girls on them....

Psh, or just find the actual female accounts and ask them to post here, not like they'll be offended, lol.

Edit: I'll take the responsibility if I must...can you get banned for doing something like that?

Um....They can technically view it as harassment. So I guess it depends on if anyone is offended or not.

I certainly hope not. I will get banned and my next ban is a permaban.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
yo_john117 said:

Well i'm not fat yet so my moobs haven't fully developed.  Give me 10 years and they will start to come in pretty nicely i imagine.

Take pictures in 10 years :)

But i'm a little shy on camera

well my wife's is 34c. boy are they nice and perky!

axumblade said:
Baalzamon said:
axumblade said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NiKKoM said:

There was a reason why I didn't make this thread.... I think you scared away the last 5 female users on this site.... :(

Thats all of them.....

We could always ask all the permabanned spam accounts that say they are female and have pics of japanese girls on them....

Psh, or just find the actual female accounts and ask them to post here, not like they'll be offended, lol.

Edit: I'll take the responsibility if I must...can you get banned for doing something like that?

Um....They can technically view it as harassment. So I guess it depends on if anyone is offended or not.

In that case, I think I'll keep my trap shut

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

yo_john117 said:
Snesboy said:
yo_john117 said:

Well i'm not fat yet so my moobs haven't fully developed.  Give me 10 years and they will start to come in pretty nicely i imagine.

Take pictures in 10 years :)

But i'm a little shy on camera

It's okay. I believe in you.