By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia 2 - A very underrated RPG (Spoilers)

Soriku said:
tehsage said:

I just started Abyss and idk, maybe it's my PS2 but the game just feels REALLY slow. :/ I may be used to the Wii Remote & Nunchuck for the controls, too because I hate the dualshock now for this game >_<;

It's not. The beginning was definitely faster for me (thanks to fast reaction time)...and later in the game it gets crazy. Crazier than DotNW for sure.

Abyss fast, crazy fast? Huh? We must have played different games. Especially the artes, aside from few, they really had long start up lag in Abyss.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

DotNW is one of the best Tales of ever made! I love this game.

I wish a third entry in the Symphonia Saga of Tales of.

I'm not sure how much this is going to add to the discussion but once I heard that Lloyd and company weren't going to be the main characters, I said screw that. The final nail in the coffin came when I heard that you have to capture and summon monsters in battle. I don't want to do that when the first games battle system was so awesome.