By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Looks like Kinect's performance has made haters silent!

Haters have always been silent, unless you're using some text to speech program?

Tease.

Around the Network

No one wants to make a bet 360 does 15 million or more next year?

Guess not, we all know it will do 15 million then. Ok put a stamp on it and send it out.

Squilliam said:

Haters have always been silent, unless you're using some text to speech program?

LOL, yea unless you are yelling at your computer while typing. Now thats a funny image in my head. I imagine some do. LOL

Examples:

( Mutha F'ing flaming basturd) LMAO

bannedagain said:

No one wants to make a bet 360 does 15 million or more next year?

Guess not, we all know it will do 15 million then. Ok put a stamp on it and send it out.

I don't think it'll do 15 million but I won't bet because I, like everyone else, am not 100% certain.

What kind of bet were you talking about anyway?

Your wrong. I continue to be openly hateful of Kinect and just because it's a success (which I knew it would be), it doesn't mean that I don't think it's a piece of shit. I dislike motion controls in general. Thank you for creating this thread, it has given me another opportunity to spread my hate.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
easyrider said:

RIGHT ON, RIGHT ON!

Tell it how it is. lets be real. 360 has been pounded  upon by others. We deserve a thread like this.

You can thank the mod team for that.

Things used to be bad at the start, then turned out good, then around 2 years went to shit. That's when people started to get the f* out. 

I still lurk (mostly because of my undying love to Captain Kirk /wink /wink), but mostly still post just to point out that there are gaming boards with competent mods where actual discussions can happen without trolls ruining threads.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Doobie_wop said:

Your wrong. I continue to be openly hateful of Kinect and just because it's a success (which I knew it would be), it doesn't mean that I don't think it's a piece of shit. I dislike motion controls in general. Thank you for creating this thread, it has given me another opportunity to spread my hate.

LOLUMAD! LOLPS3LASTTHISGEN!

*wipes sweat from brow* trolling is exausting.

Funtime said:
Doobie_wop said:

It's not trolling. He made a point, I said that the point doesn't apply to me and gave my opinion on the matter. My dislike of a product doesn't make me a troll against that certain product. I also mentioned that I dislike motion controls in general and I'm assuming your referring to my opinion on Kinect as trolling, but really, I'm just trolling motion controls in general because they suck. 

What you did with an immature attempt at trolling, you've gotta put more emphasize on the 'LOL', maybe added about eight more and bold them.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

look at all these haters lmao, talk about butthurt, go kinect!

Doobie_wop said:
Funtime said:
Doobie_wop said:

It's not trolling. He maid a point, I said that the point doesn't apply to me and gave my opinion on the matter. My dislike of a product doesn't make me a troll against that certain product. I also mentioned that I dislike motion controls in general and I'm assuming your referring to my opinion on Kinect as trolling, but really, I'm just trolling motion controls in general because they suck. 

What you did with an immature attempt at trolling, you've gotta put more emphasize on the 'LOL', maybe added about eight more and bold them.

It's trolling whether you meant it to be or not. If I made a post stating that the PS3 is "a piece of shit" like you did to Kinect I would be accused of trolling and probably handed a 3 day ban.

Just because something doesn't suit your personal taste doesn't make it shit.