By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 2-Match 5

I vote for Immortal

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

To note: Because of complains I may have to ban people that demand votes for them, this will be decided on a vote. We're a democracy people!

Only the pink dog said that because he hates dany612...I say its perfectly fine to try to get votes for yourself.

You mean the penis wearing the Santa hat?? rofl

The one with the candy cane that looks a little too happy? Yeah thats the one.

miz1q2w3e said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

To note: Because of complains I may have to ban people that demand votes for them, this will be decided on a vote. We're a democracy people!

Only the pink dog said that because he hates dany612...I say its perfectly fine to try to get votes for yourself.

Ok then, in Dany612 round I'll ask each and every one of my friends to vote for someone else.

morenoingrato said:

Ok then, in Dany612 round I'll ask each and every one of my friends to vote for someone else.

You kidding, RIGHT??  You're taking this a bit too seriously dude

miz1q2w3e said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Now that's a little harsh isn't it *directed at Seece mainly*?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
morenoingrato said:

Are you serious?? you're taking this a bit too seriously dude

I was not serious. And that is exactly what Dany612 will do.

But it is ok for everyone but me to go ask for votes then??

miz1q2w3e said:
morenoingrato said:

You kidding, RIGHT??  You're taking this a bit too seriously dude

I'm agreeing with him because I'm in that round.

morenoingrato said:
miz1q2w3e said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Go ahead...its not like its against the rules. I helped dany win by the way.(Not that he needed it)

Also, while your here...can I call you the pink penis from now on Lol!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Now that's a little harsh isn't it *directed at Seece mainly*?

rofl rofl - - I was laughing SO HARD when that little comment showed up on my activity thingy roflrofl XD

Bwhaahhahawhahah XD XD

Still, I'm sorry moreno :) - - - I didn't mean to be so mean, I just thought it was funny that's all

Forgive me?? ;)

*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:
miz1q2w3e said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Go ahead...its not like its against the rules. I helped dany win by the way.(Not that he needed it)

Also, while your here...can I call you the pink penis from now on Lol!

ok, quote me and call me like that, idk