By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 2-Match 5

DixieKong V.S. Immortal V.S MrT-Tar

This is the fifth match of the second round of the competition, and matches will overlap because of a change of scheduling, Match 6 will be hosted soon.

Here are the profile pictures:

The rules are clarified once again (including the new one):

1) You can only vote once in the same match and if you vote for a second time on the same match then both votes will not be counted.

2) When you clarify why you voted for someone do not state: "The other contender is rubbish." You will be banned from the competition.

3) It is okay to show gratitude once you have won, however do not boast about it. You will be banned and the loser of that match will be sent to the next round.

4) You cannot vote for yourself any longer, this is because you will gain a clear advantage with the expansion contenders in each match. If you vote for yourself then you will be punished by any of the four hosts that "hosted" the match. For example, the control of your avatar for a week.

To note: Because of complains I may have to ban people that demand votes for them, this will be decided on a vote. We're a democracy people!

Around the Network

MrT-Tar.

My vote goes to DixieKong, all of her comics have been up to standard and I think she deserves to be a graphics designer for Nintendo. 

tar tar

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

DixieKong!!

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

To note: Because of complains I may have to ban people that demand votes for them, this will be decided on a vote. We're a democracy people!

Yes!! It was about time.......

Anyway, this is by far the hardest round I've seen, and my vote goes to tartar

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I vote that it should be OK!! :D

Nobody is forced to vote for anybody AND what's wrong with asking your friends to vote for you?? if you've befriended lots of people here that must mean your a good member at least :)

So when does this round end?? They seem to go by so fast!

miz1q2w3e said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I vote that it should be OK!! :D

Nobody is forced to vote for anybody AND what's wrong with asking your friends to vote for you?? if you've befriended lots of people here that must mean your a good member at least :)

So when does this round end?? They seem to go by so fast!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122207&page=1&str=1401121745#

That should direct you to the voting, yes is winning (for the ban), pick no!!!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Only the pink dog said that because he hates dany612...I say its perfectly fine to try to get votes for yourself.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Only the pink dog said that because he hates dany612...I say its perfectly fine to try to get votes for yourself.

You mean the penis wearing the Santa hat?? rofl