By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are EA kidding with Mass Effect 2 PS3.

I played both of them on my friends 360 there good and honestly considering we're getting all that DLC I think its a fair price like others said think of it as a GOTY edition

Around the Network

Don't forget, it comes with all the DLC.

I don't see the big deal. All the DLC released thus far is included plus the interactive comic. If it were the same as the 360 version with no DLC included, I could understand the complaints.

Darth Tigris said:

PS3 zealots are only happy about this not being exclusive to the 360 anymore, not happy to be able to play the game.  I was thinking this would do well as its a great game but the more I read from those types on this site I think the game won't sell well at all.  A wasted effort released to an ungrateful fanbase.

For the record, as a 360 only owner I would STILL pay full price for MGS4 if it came over.  And, from what I've heard, its surely no ME2.

Right, and 360 zealots are not happy the game is cheap by now, they are only happy to have something to throw into PS3 zealots faces to make them unhappy

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Darth Tigris said:

PS3 zealots are only happy about this not being exclusive to the 360 anymore, not happy to be able to play the game.  I was thinking this would do well as its a great game but the more I read from those types on this site I think the game won't sell well at all.  A wasted effort released to an ungrateful fanbase.

For the record, as a 360 only owner I would STILL pay full price for MGS4 if it came over.  And, from what I've heard, its surely no ME2.

Right, and 360 zealots are not happy the game is cheap by now, they are only happy to have something to throw into PS3 zealots faces to make them unhappy

Probably, as they're just as bad.  But I don't remember seeing any of that here, do you?

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:

It takes time to see trends with posters and, to be honest, thanks to the Zealots and the Saboteurs (just thought of that for stealth trolls :D), people who are genuine can end up getting lost in the mess.  Thanks for bringing this up so we both had a chance to clarify where we stand.  I recognize pizzafacegamer's avatar more than his name, but now I see what you mean.

Its true that, depending on the topics we frequent, we can be exposed more to certain agendas that particular Zealot and Saboteur groups promote and that can color our view of the community in general.  Sounds like you're as sick of the 360 Zealots as I am the PS3 ones, haha.  They're all screwing up this community.  I just would seriously hate it if regular PS3 fans buy into this negative ME2 talk.  IMO, it'll be among the best $60 a gamer can spend if they want to be left satisfied.

Totally agreed.

I'm against any zealot, regardless of their agenda, as are you. But since I usually watch Sony news more so than others, that's why it seems more like I'm more vocal on 360 fans. But I've called out many people when they talk rubbish about Microsoft, just like I have with Sony and Nintendo related topics.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Darth Tigris said:

It takes time to see trends with posters and, to be honest, thanks to the Zealots and the Saboteurs (just thought of that for stealth trolls :D), people who are genuine can end up getting lost in the mess.  Thanks for bringing this up so we both had a chance to clarify where we stand.  I recognize pizzafacegamer's avatar more than his name, but now I see what you mean.

Its true that, depending on the topics we frequent, we can be exposed more to certain agendas that particular Zealot and Saboteur groups promote and that can color our view of the community in general.  Sounds like you're as sick of the 360 Zealots as I am the PS3 ones, haha.  They're all screwing up this community.  I just would seriously hate it if regular PS3 fans buy into this negative ME2 talk.  IMO, it'll be among the best $60 a gamer can spend if they want to be left satisfied.

Totally agreed.

I'm against any zealot, regardless of their agenda, as are you. But since I usually watch Sony news more so than others, that's why it seems more like I'm more vocal on 360 fans. But I've called out many people when they talk rubbish about Microsoft, just like I have with Sony and Nintendo related topics.

Not all Zealots are bad

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/Amanda022_01/ComicZ%20LegendZ/Wild%20Storm/Zealot/78401-zealot_400.jpg&t=1" width="157" height="321">

Darc Requiem said:

Not all Zealots are bad

Can't disagree.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Im a PS3 owner who just really really wants this game.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

well late PS3 ports are always full price here in the U.S.(Bioshock, Star Ocean IV, Ninja Giaden) still won't stop me from getting it.