By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Microsoft lying to their customers about Playstation Network ?

I kind of feel stupid for not taking advantage of the whole free multiplayer on PSN yet!!!!

I havent bought anything multiplayer on my ps3 yet,to use :-|

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:

If Sony start charging for PSN they kind of killed the PS3, no way i'll pay o play online, I'll just go back to PC, if Sony are not real stupid then they won't do it. And I guess they'll never.

I'm not sure I'd subscribe either. While I wouldn't declare "I'll only game on PC" SCE would have to give me more reason to subscribe other than to receive the same service I've been using sporadically for the past four years.

I suppose PSN Plus in addition to overall improvements to the service would be fair, but most probably just want basic online play. As unusual as it may sound (since it's so fashionable to dog Home), if they made Home a part of PSN Plus, that would probably be the tipping point in my decision to subscribe.

^^And maybe it's changed but I know that when my credit/debit card expiered, there was no "revert to Silver" option.  Until I updated my info, d21lewis could not log in to Xbox Live at all.  I was gonna wait until I wanted to play online.  No chance in hell!  I had ro renew or unplug my ethernet cable.

Once they have your info, they have you.

I still prefer Live to the PSN, by far.  I just wonder about some of their business practices.

The representative you talked to is an idiot.

/thread

toastboy44562 said:

could be true...psn was far in the red i heard

wow toastboy,you get way more news than us

PSN is near breaking even,stop making such statements

Around the Network

Dude i swear your a  wonderful person (mod edit). Havent you seen Sony's E3 Conference last summer???  They clearly stated that PSN will forever be free to the public.  And yes PSN was in the red last year and sony has stated they have a lineup of games and content exclusively for PSN to turn that around this year. I highly suggest you do some research before you post.

-moderated by Torillian

no surprise here..., I think that just the way they are since long time ago.., but i found it funny, that their "strategy" was working to Sony but not to Apple...^^

ThePS3News said:

Dude i swear your a 360 fan fag. Havent you seen Sony's E3 Confrence last summer???  They clearly stated that PSN will forever be free to the public. Please stop your bullshit lies and get off Micro$oft's Dick. And yes PSN was in the red last year and sony has stated they have a lineup of games and content exclusively for PSN to turn that around this year. I highly suggest you do some research before you post and type bullshit in the threads. Microsoft ofcourse lied. They have been doing this for years. Its part of there business.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
ThePS3News said: d21lewis is awesome!

Thanks!

ThePS3News said:

Dude i swear your a 360 fan fag. Havent you seen Sony's E3 Confrence last summer???  They clearly stated that PSN will forever be free to the public. Please stop your bullshit lies and get off Micro$oft's Dick. And yes PSN was in the red last year and sony has stated they have a lineup of games and content exclusively for PSN to turn that around this year. I highly suggest you do some research before you post and type bullshit in the threads. Microsoft ofcourse lied. They have been doing this for years. Its part of there business.

-moderated by Torillian

dude.., chill out.., and please watch your word. :(