By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How schlong are you?

Why does it matter to you?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
bugrimmar said:

we should make a thread about how many times in one night have you made a girl climax.. i don't think anyone can beat me in that regard. :D

Don't temp me for making a joke about your cheating habits... I can barely resist it... >_>

you just reminded me about how much i hate your guts. ><

on the other note, the number is 23.

a little bit above 7inchs

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Mr Khan said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:

Are we talkin hard or not?

I'm a grower, not a shower.

Getting past my mortification at discussing this, i'll second this question. Last i measured (years ago), i was 6.5, but shrinkage is significant...

Cmon guys, men don't go around bragging that there penis is whatever length when it's flaccid....everyone knows it's always different so it's pointless to get a measurement.

Measure what you have sex with my son. The power is within you.

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>Gilgamesh said:</strong><br /><table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>Mr Khan said:</strong><br> <table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>DaHuuuuuudge said:</strong><br> <p>Are we talkin hard or not?</p> <p>I'm a grower, not a shower.</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>Getting past my mortification at discussing this, i'll second this question. Last i measured (years ago), i was 6.5, but shrinkage is significant...<br><br></p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>Cmon guys, men don't go around bragging that there penis is whatever length when it's flaccid....everyone knows it's always different so it's pointless to get a measurement.</p> <p>Measure what you have sex with my son. The power is within you.</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

Around the Network

Gilgamesh said:
Mr Khan said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:

Getting past my mortification at discussing this, i'll second this question. Last i measured (years ago), i was 6.5, but shrinkage is significant...

Cmon guys, men don't go around bragging that there penis is whatever length when it's flaccid....everyone knows it's always different so it's pointless to get a measurement.

Commas would do you good here.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Someone hitting the eggnog early?  

I would of thought New Years eve a thread like this gets kicked off.  As far as this question goes... it is on a need to know basis.  And sorry, no one here needs to know at this time.

dtewi said:
Gilgamesh said:
Mr Khan said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:

Commas would do you good here.

I lol'd. Hard.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

on a cold day im 3, normaly im 6,  erect im 6 and 1/2, on the internet im 9. :)