By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your 2010 Character of the Year

Grimoire Weiss from NieR - never thought a talking book could be my COTY.

Around the Network

Kratos

Gabriel Belmont - Castlvania Lords of Shadow. runner up Bayonetta, cos shes a badass.

I just love Maiden Astrea. Now I know this game released in 2009 but I played this in 2010 and it released in Europe in 2010 as well. But, if it was a character in 2010 strict, then it would be:

This guy was pretty awesome, then it would be Garrus and Mordin both tied at third place.

Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:
Ajescent said:

Is it wrong that I liked Hope as a character?

No, it just means you have a greater tolerance for constant whining than most people.

Hope wasn't whining as much as people make it sound.

And besides,

*Spoiler*

he did lose his mother at the beggining remember.

Hope wasnt bad, i felt his character was endearing and he did develop. i personally felt Lightning was the worst, most annoying, hormonal, whining character, it didnt help that her voice was a 45 year old women going through menopause.

Around the Network

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

my pick is Lightning.

Travis Touchdown for me.

szerbijn said:

Definitely...

John Marston

Runner-up: Norman Jayden.

THIS

THIS THIS

THIS THIS THIS

AND

THIS!

John Marston ladies and gentlemen, imo, one of the most lifelike characters a game could have

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

iWarMachine said:
szerbijn said:

Definitely...

John Marston

Runner-up: Norman Jayden.

THIS

THIS THIS

THIS THIS THIS

AND

THIS!

John Marston ladies and gentlemen, imo, one of the most lifelike characters a game could have

He was awosome but was bad at the end how you have to be Jack did not really like him