By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 25th December Up!

extagénesis said:

Great sales for 360! The only console than ground up this year! Great for GT5 but the marketing is help it too much... I thik it is overated. And WTF with Halo Reach in EMMA!? Even Fable III sales better! Reach is in the scores of all magazines much better than Black Ops! I imagine than Modern Warefare 2 create the fame...

And the marketing helped Kinect too much...and COD...and Halo...I could go on and on.

The fact is GT is still strong as a brand, and just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others don't as well.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Very good week for all!

I can't wait to see how the 3DS will fare next holiday!

Right, we knew that WII/DS would be on top..

Question is, now what will happen? Will the Wii stay on top for another few weks, or even the year?

What will hapen to Kinect and GT5?

Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready. Next year will be a good'un

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Decent numbers for Wii, though not > HD consoles combined like I'd hoped. But still could happen with US and Japan numbers I suppose. Just Dance continues to amaze me with its sales. Best evergreen title not made by Nintendo. Maybe Ubisoft will take some of that money and actually make a worthwhile core game on Wii (I doubt it) >_<, Red Steel 2 was alright but too short and no multiplayer. Mario Kart STILL in the top ten, that's just incredible (is it bundled in Europe? still impressive regardless).

DKC Returns with 200k, Epic Mickey 107k, Goldeneye 74k, good numbers. Black Ops sticks around near the top of the charts despite selling record amounts first week.

Metallicube said:

Decent numbers for Wii, though not > HD consoles combined like I'd hoped. But still could happen with US and Japan numbers I suppose. Just Dance continues to amaze me with its sales. Best evergreen title not made by Nintendo. Maybe Ubisoft will take some of that money and actually make a worthwhile core game on Wii (I doubt it) >_<, Red Steel 2 was alright but too short and no multiplayer. Mario Kart STILL in the top ten, that's just incredible (is it bundled in Europe? still impressive regardless).

DKC Returns with 200k, Epic Mickey 107k, Goldeneye 74k, good numbers. Black Ops sticks around near the top of the charts despite selling record amounts first week.

Yeah, I think there's a black Mario Kart Wii Bundle. But nevertheless, it's impressive sales for a very fun game.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I just have to say... Nintendo is the King!

Go Kinect Sports!

CGI-Quality said:

GT5 WW will near GT4's WW this week. If America's sales are consistent with the past 3 weeks, it's performance there is just fantastic. GT4 was at 1.5mill by it's tenth week in the US. GT5 should be able to reach that in similar time. Japan is the only region where the sales are not as pleasing as many hoped.

The only thing is that GT4 wasnt released during holidays so you're comparison isnt very valuable.

Sorry didnt want to burst your bubble. Still good numbers for GT5 in EMEAA unlike its performance in Japan and Americas.

Amazing Wii and DS numbers...

Wii DS SW > PS3 X360 PSP SW in EMEAA, great!

dany612 said:

Go Kinect Sports!

Yeah! Woot! Let's look at that one!

Can't find it in the charts

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.