By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 25th December Up!

Last year

Console YoY (change)
Wii 701,874 -50K
DS 678,240 -50K
PS3 426,878 -12K
PSP 285,189 -75K
X360 267,804 80K

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Oh Mickey you're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind!

Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!

Also, Sonic has had his best week in EMEAA, which is totally awesome. ^_^

Man, I just love these Christmas anti-drops. It's too bad they only come once a year.

Lucas-Rio said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

i think the Wii has recovered from the Move and Kinect hits

The Move and Kinect never had any impact on Wii sales.

Actually Wii is down YoY. Not sure if it's Move or Kinect's fault though.

thx1139 said:
Wagram said:
D-Joe said:

oh last week no 360 gift card(or something)deal in america?

I believe that was the week before. Last week was Wii ($75)/PS3($100) off at Walmart.

The PS3 and Wii deal at Walmart was mostly the 17th and 18th of December. By the time Sunday the 19th came around Walmart supply was depleted.  For more information about the deals at the big retailers in US take a look at this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=120828&page=1

Werent any major deals the week of this report.

TheSource said:

X360 sales in the USA are largely on the $75 giftcard for the $300 sku at Walmart.

Next week has no such deal (Dec 25 week), just a $20 discount on the Kinect bundle at Target but its the biggest shopping week of the year in the USA, and so the fall off won't be too bad.

Wii / PS3 have deep discounts for Dec 19 in the USA (Sunday before Christmas). After that, Wii has $50 discounts at Toys R Us and Best Buy.

With another 900k - 1m week in the USA for Dec 25, the Wii should be well on its way to a second 3.5m ish December in the USA.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3829506

This was from last weeks sales thread for WW.

They are not going to end the last weekend before Christmas without any stock. People claim SONY overshipped for months now, surely they should have plenty left right?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Since no one has said it yet I'll say it: "These EMMEA people have bad tastes, my tastes >>>> theirs"

OT: Amazing numbers all around, this is by far the greatest holiday for gaming

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Since no one has said it yet I'll say it: "These EMMEA people have bad tastes, my tastes >>>> theirs"

Their taste is getting better though right? Hasn't Epic Mickey sales been growing each week?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
morenoingrato said:

Their taste is getting better though right? Hasn't Epic Mickey sales been growing each week?

Nah, their tastes are fine (Layton 160k!!!!, DK over 200k!!), I just figured that if someone was gonna troll it had to be someone rationall )

good hardware numbers all round. And GT5 is holding up well.

morenoingrato said:
Euphoria14 said:
morenoingrato said:

Nah, their tastes are fine (Layton 160k!!!!, DK over 200k!!), I just figured that if someone was gonna troll it had to be someone rationall )

No, they still have some work to do.

3D Dot Game Heroes                                                                                               Americas    Japan      EMEAA         WW

3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
Atlus
0.19 0.03 0.07 0.29

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
morenoingrato said:
Euphoria14 said:
morenoingrato said:

No, they still have some work to do.

3D Dot Game Heroes                                                                                                        Americas    Japan      EMEAA         WW

3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
Atlus
0.19 0.03 0.07 0.29

Why play that when I could just play the original zelda? :P

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d