By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally going to try and platinum a game

oniyide said:

I dont know about these guys but my only plat is Uncharted 2 and thats because I love the game so damn much!!! I have no desire to get plats for the hell of it dont have the time for it. right now im working on MOH frontline HD plat because that is one of my fav FPSs. 

and to the guy that Plated FF13, good lord, I dont even wanna FINISH that game its so boring but you plated??? bravo sir

Haha that's why I want to plat some of these games like UNS2 and 3D Dot they're just really good games

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

@maxwellgt2000  thats the only reason why someone should plat a game if they really love it, im kind of tired of these trophy whores just getting games (good or bad) just for easy trophies. Thats not good for the industry. one of my good friends is always trying to turn me out, but I kindly tell him to go sit on tacks

I've got three so far. I'm looking to platinum FF XIII and AC : B. FF XIII is going to take some time but I am confident that I can accomplish it. But AC : B may be troublesome because of the online trophies.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I only plat games that don't require playing online for hours, but still hope for it to pop up while playing :D
Platinums just give me a feeling of taking full advantage of a videogame. Except the ones that require absurd collectibles, like Mafia II D:

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

I reached 80 % on UNS2 I stopped because of the use this char x number of times. Got lazy but it's a pretty fun game, the online battles still need some balancing.

What I want from a game.

Gameplay > Story > Content > Graphics

Visual Style > Graphics

Smooth Camera, Intuitive Controls

Friction! When everything feels right!

Around the Network

My first enjoyable platinum was Demon's Souls...the others, I forced myself to get them...(Bioshock 2's horrible online trophy)

isn't there a trophy in UNS2 that requires you to get all the titles, and one of the titles is win 150 matches?

ot: got six under my belt: Uncharted 1&2, God of war 1&2, Infamous, ans assassin's creed 2(my first plat)

EDIT: I'm working on platting GoW III, Dead Space, FFXIII, Dante's Inferno, prince of persia, prince of persia: the forgotten sands, heavy rain, and Vanquish(WHICH IS PISSING ME OFF CAUSE I CAN'T BEAT THE DAMN TATICAL CHALLENGE!!! RAGE!!!....on the 4th challenge)

I just platinum uncharted: drakes fortune for the second time.Its actually a pretty easy platinum.You just beat hard mode with all the weapons you are rewarded,and when you play crushed just be very patient with chapters 4 ,12 and 21.The rest is pretty easy

Ive wanted to platinum MW2(Im only missing one trophy!) but star 69 trophy is a tough one,im like 6 or 7 levels behind.And im just missing the insane trophy on castle crashers(yeah it does not have platinum but I want to see 100% finished on that game).

Somebody please help me with the games I just mentioned above please!

luvtospooge said:

My first enjoyable platinum was Demon's Souls...the others, I forced myself to get them...(Bioshock 2's horrible online trophy)

It was a real grind but it wasn't too long. Took me about 11 hours of online play.

arcane_chaos said:

isn't there a trophy in UNS2 that requires you to get all the titles, and one of the titles is win 150 matches?

ot: got six under my belt: Uncharted 1&2, God of war 1&2, Infamous, ans assassin's creed 2(my first plat)

EDIT: I'm working on platting GoW III, Dead Space, FFXIII, Dante's Inferno, prince of persia, prince of persia: the forgotten sands, heavy rain, and Vanquish(WHICH IS PISSING ME OFF CAUSE I CAN'T BEAT THE DAMN TATICAL CHALLENGE!!! RAGE!!!....on the 4th challenge)

Hrm yeah one of the trophies is getting all titles but winning 150 matches isn't hard to do and the average match is 60 seconds with the max being 99 seconds... so thats 2 to 3 hours worth of play as long as you keep winning :P 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000