By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Stars do you have in SMG?

^ SPOILER: Deep Dark star includes the shell & the sunken ship w/ all the bombs. Delete post if spoiler is unwanted.

Around the Network

32, I guess i'm not much help huh, but then I have better things to do than SMG, most of it being uni

I am up to 82. I have not ventured off to the center of the galaxy yet, as I want as many stars I can get before I save the princess. I have just gained access to the Engine room, but have yet to start any of its galaxy's.

Also, so far my favorite galaxy was the Toy Galaxy. That one was pretty fun.

Just a heads up, you for those who don't know, you can't get all 120 before going to the center of the universe.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

i got 3 today. *cries*

Around the Network

I'm at 7 or 8. But not with Mario. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I've got 51 stars... I'm one of those working class people with not enough free time ;) I'll clear it within a month or two.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

117 stars.

These last 3 (Kamella Daredevil, Bouldergeist Daredevil and Dreadnought Secret Star) are killin' me.

I know what to do, but I just can't execute it properly :(

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I got to 120 with Mario then about 10 again before I got bored and downloaded a game save to finish (edited to remove "spoiler" that I thought was common knowledge...I don't really think the secret is worth it anyway but saw someone else removed spoiler). I didn't think it was worth playing again.

I returned my rental a week ago or more to get Super Paper Mario.  I should finish that soon...in time for my Strikers Charged rental that I'm looking forward to (GC game was hardest mario game I've ever played).  So much Mario... 

TWRoO said:
I got all 242. All in 6 days [within 7 days but one of those i didn't play]

@ Sri Lumpa... really no point waiting to do the Grand Finale, it's not really a proper level.

Yeah, I kinda noticed when I did it ;) so I was a bit disappointed as I thought it would be a really challenging level (like the grand finale of a firework has got a lot of colour...) but nevermind instead of chilling out doing it then I would have chilled out doing it straight after my 240th star so its not such a great difference.

I guess I can go back to MP3 now. 

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"