By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Stars do you have in SMG?

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
whats the point of buying it again.

It's good fun, so I may want to one day.

Around the Network

^ok.

I've all the 242 stars. I got totally obsessed with the game and finished it in like 2 weeks. Thinking about starting over again when Christmas arrive :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

I have I think 26 stars. Not enough time, always travelling and working like a dog.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

About 25, I just got it today. :D

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

i got 5 yesterday im so awesome yay.^_^

All 242 stars. Beat the crap out of this game in just 1 week

^wow

When you posted this topic I had 235. Since then I got the last regular 5 but I am taking a break before doing the Grand Finale so I enjoy it more.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

i thought it was 241 stars?

I have 120 stars, and 4 more in my second playthrough.. i believe that adds up to 124 :P