By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is buying every SCE game for the PS3 in 2011?

Gilgamesh said:

- LittleBigPlanet 2

- Sorcery- When Move is cheaper, I don't want to spend so much money on this game

- Ape Escape- When price lowers unless reviews say otherwise

- Killzone 3

- Twisted Metal

-  MLB 11: The Show

- ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

- Infamous 2 

- Socom 4

- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 one

- Uncharted 3

- MotorStorm Apocalypse Maybe

Kind of exluding PSN games, just the PS3 games is enough. I'm getting atleast all the highlighted games....and these are just the games announced for 2011, there's gonna be more! By the end of this gen I'm gonna have A LOT of PS3 games.

Bolded Day 1 or near launch.

others - no, unless commented on

Around the Network

Just Uncharted 3.

all of them

Gilgamesh said:

- LittleBigPlanet 2

- Sorcery

- Ape Escape

- Killzone 3

- Twisted Metal

-  MLB 11: The Show

- ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

- Infamous 2 

- Socom 4

- Uncharted 3

- MotorStorm Apocalypse

i'll get the bold ones for sure

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Twisted Metal......... I have been waiting for it since 2003 after TMBO. Its the FRANCHISE thats made me get PS1, PS2, and PS3.

Anyways , most of my games nfor 2011 are in fact multiplats.

SCE games for 2011: KZ3, Uc3, TMPS3

Around the Network

I will try to get most of them, but games in Mexico are REAAAALLY expensive, so only LBP2 and Uncharted 3 will be day one for me.
For Killzone 3 and Infamous 2, I am not sure, but will wait a little. I am really looking into these games.

But for TM, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, and Motorstorm will wait until price drop, or secondhanded.

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

If i had that much money then i would buy all of them except MLB because I'm not a baseball fan.

Gilgamesh said:

- Killzone 3

- Twisted Metal

- Infamous 2 

- Socom 4

- Uncharted 3

Bold = definitely buying

Non-bold = maybe buying

LittleBigPlanet 2

Infamous 2 and still need to buy the first one

Twisted Metal

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection is a must buy for me

Uncharted 3

The Last Guardian

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

• LittleBigPlanet 2 - Didn't really care for the first one so don't see why I would care for this one.
  • Sorcery - Don't have a Move and don't want a Move, or at least don't want a Move for a single game.
  • Ape Escape - never heard of it.
  • Killzone 3 - Didn't like Killzone 2
  • Twisted Metal - I loved Twisted Metal on the PS1, I'm just still not sure about this one.  I might get it, I'm on the fence.
  • MLB 11: The Show - Ugh, Baseball sucks.  True story-- I actually fell asleep at a baseball game once.
  • ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - Meh, I have both on the PS2 and a backwards compatible PS3.
  • Infamous 2 - Don't care
  • Socom 4 - Don't care
  • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 one - Don't care
  • Uncharted 3 - Day one
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse - Didn't like Motorstorm so no reason for this one

Only two I'm thinking about are Twisted Metal and Uncharted 3.  Uncharted 3 is a definite day one, I'm still on the fence about Twisted Metal.