By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Epic mickey coming to the ps3 in 2011!

After intense negotiations with its distributors, have been authorized to announce first that Mickey Epic , the game developed by the legendary Warren Spector, will have a version for PlayStation 3.
We can also confirm that the title will not be a conversion of the game released a few weeks ago for Wii, Nintendo's home console, but an independent development in a parallel since 2008, with an engine optimized to the capabilities of PlayStation 3, which will allow 720p native resolution and a rate of 60 frames per second sustainable.
Among the information that today we can reveal stress that Mickey Epic Move will be compatible with PlayStation will be available in physical format Blu-ray and through digital download from PlayStation Store.
The game launch will occur after a period of exclusivity for at least six months given to Nintendo.
As expected, the legendary mouse will have a Collector's Edition of the game with a pack containing the film Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 on Blu-ray with bonus content yet to reveal.
The official announcement of Epic Mickey for PlayStation 3 will take place at an event to be held on Monday, 3 January in Orlando (Florida) where they show the first trailer for the title and will kick off the first material of this press release.
Epic Mickey turns from and into one of the biggest titles of 2011 and expected to start.
We thank PSNow! the opportunity it has given us to provide you this first.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/epic-mickey-confirmed-for-the-/1160042

Around the Network

Zexen... Attack!

It's not special anymore.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Why?

Kennyheart said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Why?

'cause.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Good lord. Nintendo fans will have a field day when this flops!

c03n3nj0 said:
Kennyheart said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Why?

'cause.  

Ok I belive you.

I expect... massive damage.

Above: still the best game of the year.

faakeeeeee!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

We've been deceived... again!!!!!!