By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Press Conference Thread (It Starts At 12:00 AM)

Rob-Ot said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Rob-Ot said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Boutros said:

The thing I dislike the most about the game so far is actually the art style. It's too dark and grey. I love my JRPG's colorful.

I play enough dark and grey FPS's.

Also, turn-based would have been better! ;..;

I second this. I preferd the more vibrant style of alot of jrpg's this gen.

It is more ground to reality in its graphical style. I actually like this a lot about the game so far.

I hate it when wii games try to use more realistic bland colours :/ it works for things like killzone 3 as its also agraphicle power house which makes it work but with the wii its biggest asset over the ps2 is how well it renders colours.

Yeah I see what you mean, maybe the whole game won't be bland though.

I hope so ^^ to be honest though graphics arnt that important for wii games. ill probably get this game either way :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

That cover system idea is strange...but it looks very solid so far.

The nudity...hehe, not the first time it's happened...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Who cares about graphics? The game looks so good. I love the gameplay and the battles, more action and of course the big town.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Chibi.V.29 said:
Rob-Ot said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Boutros said:

The thing I dislike the most about the game so far is actually the art style. It's too dark and grey. I love my JRPG's colorful.

I play enough dark and grey FPS's.

Also, turn-based would have been better! ;..;

I second this. I preferd the more vibrant style of alot of jrpg's this gen.

It is more ground to reality in its graphical style. I actually like this a lot about the game so far.

I hate it when wii games try to use more realistic bland colours :/ it works for things like killzone 3 as its also agraphicle power house which makes it work but with the wii its biggest asset over the ps2 is how well it renders colours.

I dunno, I do like the look of this game still.  And same for some previous "bland" Wii efforts (Twilight Princess, Monster Hunter Tri).

Pavolink said:

Who cares about graphics? The game looks so good. I love the gameplay and the battles, more action and of course the big town.

Good to see you realized what I tried to tell you in the other thread 

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:

What thread? Anyway, the games looks better than what I expected. A lot more.

Pavolink said:
Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:

The one where you said The Last Story might disappoint like Metroid Other M so we should lower our hype. The conference made me confident in the hype.

Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:
Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:

The one where you said The Last Story might disappoint like Metroid Other M so we should lower our hype. The conference made me confident in the hype.

That was me, and I still think that you should lower your hype :P

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:
Rob-Ot said:
Pavolink said:

I said that? I don't remember. The Last Story is my second mos anticipated game, only after Skyward Sword. Are you sure I'm the one you are saying?

I'm getting the game on release day, so i'm really hyped for it. But i was kinda disappointed by 2 things :

1. There is no world map (or so it seems, i haven't seen it.)

2. Elza is the only playable character (main story, that is.)

I've played and finished Xenoblade and it was awesome, i'm sure this one will just get me excited even more, too bad exploration is not what i was expecting. :(