By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - so dude just no

straight cash no chaser. might have to hit ya with the !!!!!!!!BRUKKATAH!!! goleeneye style rcp90

put your head down and game on. I spread em before I get umz so why does it matter dude.

Look, its a SaviorX christmas and no more herpes for 2011 so we gonna celebrate ya know???????????????????????????????????????? so yae

roses are red.......violets are blue.........fuck poetry make me a sandwich girl.i love my 306 and my pstriple-double like lebron king james my wii is freee

so clap 4 me one time........clap 4 me 2 time yup yes chief and look man zeldas comin so hold onto ur moses boots adn gauntlet the joint to singsing[][]]]

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

ohhh shit randomzzzzz.

Have you by any chance been inspired by this thread?

Above: still the best game of the year.

What tha fuck is this supposed to be about?

SaviorX said:

straight cash no chaser. might have to hit ya with the !!!!!!!!BRUKKATAH!!! goleeneye style rcp90

put your head down and game on. I spread em before I get umz so why does it matter dude.

Look, its a SaviorX christmas and no more herpes for 2011 so we gonna celebrate ya know???????????????????????????????????????? so yae

roses are red.......violets are blue.........fuck poetry make me a sandwich girl.i love my 306 and my pstriple-double like lebron king james my wii is freee

so clap 4 me one time........clap 4 me 2 time yup yes chief and look man zeldas comin so hold onto ur moses boots adn gauntlet the joint to singsing[][]]]

What would you do with a sandwich girl if you had one?

Around the Network
Cross-X said:

What tha fuck is this supposed to be about?

You didn't understand it? LOL!

Beuli2 said:

This was my first impression as well! 

It won't be big because its intentional, though.

Hmm, wow, someone is going to regret getting pissed and having access to a laptop while being under influence. TUI, Trolling Under Influence! Serious offence!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

SuperAdrianK said:
Beuli2 said:

This was my first impression as well! 

It won't be big because its intentional, though.

I'm not really sure on that. Maybe the OP is on drugs AND drank for hours AND broke up with girlfriend AND his little brother deleted his WoW account.

OP are you ok?