By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are you for? EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella or activision?

Who are you for? EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella or activision?

EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella. 82 60.29%

Activision. 27 19.85%

Really don't care. 27 19.85%

Total:136

So we seen what the papers have to say. Now what do you think? and who are you for?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Around the Network

It's a easy one for me but I can't stand Bobby Kotick. So I hope Activision loses there arses.

I vote for EA, West and Zampella, activision deserves to go down

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

From what we have been told, Activision's more in the right here than any of the others. I have doubts that EA would be stupid enough to try anything out-and-out-illegal to acquire new talent, but West and Zampella had a track record for arrogance and double-dealing well before any of this started

I'm just surprised EA is actually willing to deal with them again. Doubtlessly they can't have forgotten that Infinity Ward left Medal of Honor to rot. Whose to say Respawn wouldn't go rogue on EA now?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I find it funny that people are against Activision when they make high quality games most of the time.

Who cares if Kotick is an asshole. EA squeezes out their games thru there bunghole on to store shelves.

I feel so bad for those two martyrs West and Zampella(millionaires many times over) the hero of the little people who broke stipulations in a contract they signed 

Around the Network

I'm just against Activision in general. I'm almost certain Black Ops is the last Call of Duty game I'll ever buy. I'm not buying Modern Warfail 3 when it comes out nor will I buy whatever Sledgehammer games produces. 

Chairman-Mao said:

I'm just against Activision in general. I'm almost certain Black Ops is the last Call of Duty game I'll ever buy. I'm not buying Modern Warfail 3 when it comes out nor will I buy whatever Sledgehammer games produces. 

Your against a company that employs a lot of people just because

I think EA would deserve a little hate with just the yearly Madden games

Salem said:

I vote for EA, West and Zampella, activision deserves to go down

Why does activision need to go down?

Oh I know they make better games than EA...yea thats it

All the Activision haters can add Blizzard also because I think the name is Activision blizzard

Well it didn't let me vote, so I vote for EA,WEST and Zampella.
Seems that is the way everyone else thinks as well.