By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

huaxiong90 said:

Of course, there's always the possibility that they received a warning.

Could definitely be the case, I was just trying to show people here that things aren't as one sided as they think, not complaining about someone getting on the PS3 catalog.

Anyways, as for the topic, great sales all around and big congrats for MS pulling off a 1M week for the 360.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Awesome sales all around, impressed with GT5 holding up this well.

Just 2 more weeks of data for the year left and it looks like the PS3 will outsell the 360 for the 2nd year in a row.   :)

Blood_Tears said:

Awesome sales all around, impressed with GT5 holding up this well.

Just 2 more weeks of data for the year left and it looks like the PS3 will outsell the 360 for the 2nd year in a row.   :)

This is very probably, but let's see if the PS3 can do this for 2011.  I'm interested to see what Sony has to say in regards to projected sales for fiscal year 2011.  They really need a price drop during that time to really increase their momentum.

I just realized how saddish Heavy Rain sales are this Holiday. I would have hoped for a bump but it doesn't budge.

FANTASTIC GT5 SALES.

AMAZING PS3 sales without FFXIII.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I just realized how saddish Heavy Rain sales are this Holiday. I would have hoped for a bump but it doesn't budge.

This is one game that should have been bundled with the PS3

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Oh wow, it sucks that on such an epic week the first thing I want to comment on is the BS in this thread from the get go. I am truly amazed that the guy that started all this shit didn't get banned, didn't he even resort to name calling? Doosh? Then he's like, let' stop, let's stop, I'm done. Then he keeps going...lol...wtf? I guess the mods that care are distracted during the holidays. And to be fair, like someone else pointed out, the guy that said the PS3 catalog sucked didn't get banned so its suppose it evened out...I suppose.

360 over a million, that is crazy, I really don't know what else to think about that. Everyone had fantastic week, it's Christmas time people, enjoy these awesome numbers cause it won't be long until the carts get real boring.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it.

Tell everyone why u mad son

CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:

It needed some ads on Move support. It's done well for itself either way, but it could have used more marketing.

Not to mention with titles like Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5, Red Dead, & AC: Brotherhood, I wouldn't expect HR to do much more than it has. Plus, it's still $59.99 in many places. I think once it drops to$39.99, it will pick back up, and settle at 2-2.2mill lifetime sales.

I sure hope for the best for Heavy Rain. I think a Move bundle could be clever.

Sony seems to have promoted the God of War Collection more than Heavy Rain :/

Its funny when Wii selling over 1.6 million is considered disappointing