By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

psrock said:
patapon said:
psrock said:
Jay520 said:

Am I the only one upset about these adjustments?

what adjusments?

God of War 3, Uncharted 2 and a few other games got cut 200,000

That's warning to you guys who keep celabrating PS3 sales.

LOL. It's funny because those were the first two games I looked at so I could post how huge they were.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
psrock said:
patapon said:
psrock said:
Jay520 said:

Am I the only one upset about these adjustments?

what adjusments?

God of War 3, Uncharted 2 and a few other games got cut 200,000

That's warning to you guys who keep celabrating PS3 sales.

LOL. It's funny because those were the first two games I looked at so I could post how huge they were.

Don't worry dude, these numbers go back and forth. There's been so many adjustment, i seriously have no idea why we fight over numbers so much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Woah FABLE III is now selling 2 weeks ahead of FABLE II. It will near 2 million in america alone by the end of the year. That can only mean one thing critics are full of shit especially Destructdoid.

Notorius.A.i.G said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:

Still doesn't make sense. PS3 is up in Americas 30k yoy.

GT5 obviously hasn't been as impactful in Americas as much as the price cut/slim.

I don't see it beating last Dec's NPD either, at this rate it'll surpass it by a few 100'k

GT5 was never suppose to have the impact you speak of in America. I am agreeing with you. I think the PS3 is having its best holidays in Europe while down in US, but Americas is a different story. Funny thing, GT5 is or about to finish first shipment in both Japan and NA, do people still believe there is so many left in Europe?

To me

Europe = PS3 way up

US= DOWN

NA= close

Japan = down

I'm not pointing out the bold for the sake of it, I'm saying what is the reason PS3 is UP 30k YoY in Americas? GT5 vs Price cut/Slim?

Some of it can be credited because of the $100 Wal - Mart gift card. That's essentially like a $ 199.99 PS3.

That's next weeks data not this weeks though.

Whatever, what will be will be, the industry is thriving that's what's most important.

It really is a damn shame. Uncharted 2 was on track to 4.5 M in 1-2 weeks. I even had a thread all written up and everything! Now? We'll be lucky to see that by March

Fuck it. I'm having the thread anyways!!! (Cries)

Around the Network

DP

extagénesis said:
Forza Motorsport 3 (X360)
Microsoft
60 180,246 2,376,645
Madden NFL 11 (X360)
Electronic Arts
19 177,564 1,824,102
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
4 172,393

Sorry for you GT5! Forza in his 60th week make's your debut nothing important...

yep Gt5, I hate to let you know that you missed outselling forza 3 LIFE TIME TO DATE sales by a 60-70k. in just 4 weeks...it makes your importance go way below....how you have fallen, accept my deepest condolences

I mean really? these silly comparisons are...still silly

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:

Still doesn't make sense. PS3 is up in Americas 30k yoy.

GT5 obviously hasn't been as impactful in Americas as much as the price cut/slim.

I don't see it beating last Dec's NPD either, at this rate it'll surpass it by a few 100'k

GT5 was never suppose to have the impact you speak of in America. I am agreeing with you. I think the PS3 is having its best holidays in Europe while down in US, but Americas is a different story. Funny thing, GT5 is or about to finish first shipment in both Japan and NA, do people still believe there is so many left in Europe?

To me

Europe = PS3 way up

US= DOWN

NA= close

Japan = down

I'm not pointing out the bold for the sake of it, I'm saying what is the reason PS3 is UP 30k YoY in Americas? GT5 vs Price cut/Slim?

Some of it can be credited because of the $100 Wal - Mart gift card. That's essentially like a $ 199.99 PS3.

That's next weeks data not this weeks though.

Whatever, what will be will be, the industry is thriving that's what's most important.

Oh shit ... so many users have said the gift card is this week.

Edit : The gift card started on the 17th. And it ends on the 19th. This covers up to the 18th.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it.

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

I think 360's the better quality product, or is my opinion wrong? Blu ray is really the only advantage PS3 has over 360 from my view, and I don't really care about Blu Ray.

Whoops, double post. Took forever to load so I clicked twice..