It's not yet released in Europe.

Then it better be in the top 8 games of 2011!! >:(

miz1q2w3e said:
Kynes said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Where's Kirby's Epic Yarn?!?!?!!?  :(

It's not yet released in Europe.

Then it better be in the top 8 games of 2011!! >:(

Yeah, it seems to be a great game, but we aren't going to be able to enjoy it for some time more.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

This is terrible.

Everyone knows Super Mario Bros. is the best game of 2010.

Only those who are blinded by nostalgia.

The re-release of Super Mario All Stars means Super Mario Bros. is a new game. I concur with Khuutra. As for nostalgia...pfft...It is a new game because the packaging is new.

Killiana1a said:
RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

This is terrible.

Everyone knows Super Mario Bros. is the best game of 2010.

The re-release of Super Mario All Stars means Super Mario Bros. is a new game. I concur with Khuutra. As for nostalgia...pfft...It is a new game because the packaging is new.

Super Mario All Stars and Super Mario All Stars Special Edition should have joined sales, like every other game and it's special edition out there. 

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Killiana1a said:
RolStoppable said:

Khuutra doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time. And the other 75 % of the time he's just making random stuff up.

That adds up to 125% in time.

Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Killiana1a said:
RolStoppable said:

Khuutra doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time. And the other 75 % of the time he's just making random stuff up.

You're good at maths.

Kynes said:
Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Killiana1a said:
RolStoppable said:

You're good at maths.

And you're nto good at sarcasm.

Kynes said:
Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Killiana1a said:
RolStoppable said:

You're good at maths.

And this internet is sucking so much today that the image can't keep up with my typing.

i agree, minus wii party, picross 3D, and Super mario All Stars Collection. Great list for a Nintendo only consoles.