By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever done something in a video-game that made you feel bad?

morenoingrato said:

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

This. Also, having to fight and defeat final boss in Eternal Sonata... (spoiler below)

Frederic Chopin...damn I hated that after what I've been through with him. Not only that, but also we're both of the same nationality (Polish). 

Around the Network
TheSwordUser said:
morenoingrato said:

Being unable to save Lucca's mom in my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger, dang, I was so ashamed of me

This. Also, having to fight and defeat final boss in Eternal Sonata... (spoiler below)

Frederic Chopin...damn I hated that after what I've been through with him. Not only that, but also we're both of the same nationality (Polish). 

How did you spoiler tag?

Yeah. In Oblivion I was on my way to city at the end of the main plot, and I let Jauffre fall behind. I then completely forgot about him and went about my business. Some time later I came back and found him lying dead on the ground, presumably killed by a random wolf/bandit/whatever.

I really felt bad about that :p

Also, I decided to 'try out' playing as a bad guy and killed the guy in the small village outside the city who claims to have treasure, felt really bad about that too :p

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

noname2200 said:
TheSwordUser said:
morenoingrato said:

How did you spoiler tag?

I just used text marking in MS Word (black font on black background) and pasted that in here (I had to do this twice to make it work for some reason).

TheSwordUser said:

I just used text marking in MS Word (black font on black background) and pasted that in here (I had to do this twice to make it work for some reason).

Hmm, nice workaround.  Thank you!