By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Dominates Pre-Xmas Week Sales

stopstopp said:

Hmmm, Wii wins again. but how long can a holiday boost win? Software is down quite a bit, and it doesn't look like it will get any better anytime soon. PS360 software is still going up and 2011 sees a year where PS3 wins software. Does nintendo have anything up their sleeve?

Glad you've seen the future for us.

I think Nintendo has something up their sleeve. Or a rabbit in their hat.

Around the Network

Never forget, despite all the unfounded doom & gloom talk going around Wii is the STILL leading home console of this generation.

XBox 360 has been doing gangbusters, it's true. But Wii is still the man to beat in this industry.
Makes you wonder why the 3rd party insists on neglecting it so much.

Money on the table. Do they want it?
John Lucas

P.S.: So much for the 360 first yearly victory over Wii. Back to the status quo.

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Yeah, been kinda boning over my holiday predictions since I didn't expect it to get up to beating both the HD consoles combined again this year.  Guess I'll have to hear that retarded "nintendomination" word a few more times before I discover a way to strangle Nintendo fans through the internet.  At the moment all I've come up with is mailing them a snake that responds to remote commands through Twitter. 

Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

I wonder if I could get a "Wii is Doomed" T-shirt and underneath it says "since 2006"

Around the Network

Nintendo knows they need to move as many units as possible because they are doomed starting FY 2011. This is the only reason they did so well.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Just imagine how much software the Wii could have sold if it had 1/2 as much "quality" development as as the PS360 games have (not counting Nintendo's 1st and 2nd party games)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Dv8thwonder said:

Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination Nintendomination

x2

FMF said:
Dv8thwonder said:

x2

x3DS xD

Pavolink said:
abroZ said:

so to conclude: wii is doomed

Since 2006.

Yeah.. I get a laugh every time I hear fanboys say this. Wii didn't do squat in the summer, but once the important Holiday Season begin it destroyed all comers. lol!! There's no one catching the Wii or DS this generation. See you next-gen.

'gaming till I'm gone'