By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favorite Galaxy in SMG

1. Good Egg
2. Sea Slide
3. Melty Molten
4. Toy Time
5. Freezeflame/Gusty Garden/Sweet Sweet Galaxy

Then all of them lol they were all great in a unique way. kinda like the first time you play SM64 and you like all the levels as they are all unique.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Good Egg
Freeze Flame
Sweet Sweet
Toy Time
Final Bowser fight

Those are a few, they are all so good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

the second galaxy, the first 1 with the bees i thought it was cool and i couldn't get that tune out of my head forever

oh ya forgot toytime galaxy. I also liked the bowser levels.

wait i havnt gooten to the green galaxies i should check those out. they seem pretty fun.

Around the Network

I don't care what anyone else says; Loopdeswoop FTW!!!

the space junk one and battlerock? or something like that. dreadnaught was cool too. sweet sweet galaxy although only one level was great. most galaxies were awesome. the gusty garden was cool too. the fire and ice galaxies were amazing too. but i must say the final level to bowser is absolutely incredible, bowser himself disappointed after such a phenomenal level. i only wish the level was longer (although it was pretty long), each different type of level it incorporated felt kind of short, or maybe if they had added a castle at the end old school style. anyway it was brilliant i just want more of that!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

ya thats true i do wish that there world be a longer final bowser level.

I thought the Bouey Base Galaxy (name?) was really cool. The music and the stage were nothing like any other galaxy. Simply amazing.

how about the balls galaxy cause no one has any here in this site full of gays especially the mods. Woh i get kicked out. ill just make a new file dumbshits.