By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on any other forums?

VGC is my first and probably my only one. I've visited others like gamespot and they were either filled with rage-filled trolls or they just seemed fugly. VGC seems to have the most educated members and it has a nice design. 

I'm also on Playstation blog. I submit an idea every now and again. I've joined a few developer websites (Guerrilla Games, Zipper, Naughty Dog, etc), but I'm pretty inactive.

What about you?

Around the Network

I co-own and operate a 34,000 member forum.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

Yeah, sure ;)

Above: still the best game of the year.

Viper1 said:

E-mpire right?

I have been on many forums Sega Boards , Atari Forum, N-Sider (When it existed) the 1Up boards, GameTrailers, E-mpire Forums (Nintendo-Now).

In all in the last few years you can find me all over the internet. Just Google JoelCool7 I'm everywhere. But for the most part since N-Sider died VGChartz has been my primary forum.

Other websites are dominated by Nintendo hating fanboys or just Nintendo haters to begin with. Being a Nintendo fan I don't like being on an anti-Nintendo site. VGChartz seems to have a good amount of fans for all three big console makers and PC. So here their is less bias.

Also the mod's here really police it well. I myself have been banned and warned several times. This encourages me in knowing that the site is good. Also I knew Smeags from N-Sider and Viper and I know each other from E-mpire where I posted alot.

So I know several members of this forum from other sites and I myself am on other sites. But VGChartz is the one I use most now.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

close to 3

Around the Network

yes
rpg.net
gamdev.net
bullet physics
jme
and a variety of other game dev
and others. I don't post hordes of information. I tend to read more.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Viper1 said:

Nudeobesewomen.com?

VGC is the only Forum nowadays that I'm actually active and regularly visit and post.

I started to become active at Capcom Unity to discuss Marvel VS Capcom 3. That's my second most visited.

I'm also a member at Epic Games, Guerilla Games, PlayStation, BioWare Social and Insomniac Games Forums but hardly visit there.

Yeah, Beyond3d.com. Its a lot more technical essentially its like taking the best of this place, removing the rest, adding some even more knowledgeable/better people on top of that and calling it a day.

Tease.

I was on Utopia... then my guild's forum in WoW... then here.

nothing more than a few dozen posts on other forums, if even.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO