By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale! Hundreds Of Deals EVERY DAY!

Second Chance Deals!! Some of the best deals from 20-25 December:

This is your chance to get these deals! Such amazing deals!

Around the Network

That's insane. If you did not already, go get The Witcher. I have Wings of Preyn it's a fine game but the arcade and simulation mode are to me, unplayable. Super Meat Boy being at 3 pound 3 weeks after release for the second time is just a very bad commercial idea.

Question : Is Darksiders available in the UK now ? It wasn't a few months ago when it was released.

How good is Battle Field Bad Company 2? I want to get it but I have gotten so many new games lately!

thranx said:

How good is Battle Field Bad Company 2? I want to get it but I have gotten so many new games lately!

The singleplayer isn't that great in my opinion. I already played through it on the PS3 and I felt is was pretty stupid.

Multiplayer is similar to the first Bad Company. I'm finally getting into it a little more now after making some tweaks (forcing DX9 for better frame rates and raising the field of view from the default 55 to 74). The one thing still bugging me is latency. It felt better last night than earlier in the week, but it just hadn't felt like my shots were really registering along with a choppy/rubber banding now and then.

Like I said, last night was better, but I just don't know if it's because I adjusted the port fowarding on my router or the .ini tweak I did which supposedly might not even work anymore making last night a placebo :P

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

That's insane. If you did not already, go get The Witcher. I have Wings of Preyn it's a fine game but the arcade and simulation mode are to me, unplayable. Super Meat Boy being at 3 pound 3 weeks after release for the second time is just a very bad commercial idea.

Question : Is Darksiders available in the UK now ? It wasn't a few months ago when it was released.

I got Darksiders and I live in New Zealand I imagine it must be available in the UK, usually when a game is not available in your region in steam it will say so instead of a price.

As for SMB being so cheap so soon I think you are underestimating the power of steam sales, they probably made more money during the sale than the whole launch week. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I bought Super Meat Boy and its insanely difficult to play with the keyboard. Now I need to buy a wired 360 controller.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

mexmen92 said:

I bought Super Meat Boy and its insanely difficult to play with the keyboard. Now I need to buy a wired 360 controller.

They also sell wireless adapters so you can use your wireless controller. Dont know which is cheaper, but wireless is convienent

Only little more than 1 hour left for the current deals to end! Hurry up people!

Great deals today - Machinarium. KOTOR and Mirror's edge around 2,5 € each!

Goddamn at those deals! NWN2 Platinum, Machinarium are Mirror's Edge are all there taunting me.

Everyone, Neverwinter Nights 2 comes with the Mask of the Betrayer expansion, which has the best narrative and writing of this generation! It shows more than a glimpse of Planescape: Torment's genius.