By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of RPG Games of 2011!

PullusPardus said:
Bristow9091 said:
Sensei said:

I am getting for sure:

Disgaea 4 (PS3)
FFvXIII (PS3) - if it comes out in 2011

Guild Wars 2 (PC)
Diablo III (PC) - if it comes out in 2011

I agree with EVERYTHING in this post...

what about Skyrim?!?!

After the massive oblivion disappointment I'm weary about it. I hope its more like Morrowind.

Around the Network

I can't believe you forgot Deus Ex: Human Revolution on your list

We never know about Tales of Graces for Wii and PS3. They might bring it to the west (don't call me dreamer).

The cursed crusade  (Atlus) 

Ni no Kuni (Level 5) . 2011? => PS3

The Lord of the rings: war in the north

Trinity souls of zill 0'll => PS3 

Tactics Ogre on PSP will also release in 2011 in West.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
pariz said:

We never know about Tales of Graces for Wii and PS3. They might bring it to the west (don't call me dreamer).

I think Graces has lost it's chance, the only way it comes is if Nintendo picks it up, and between The Last Story, Xenoblade and Zelda SS their plate already seems pretty full for 2011.

I think there's a better chance we'll see Xillia (PS3) and Abyss (3DS) in 2012 though...

Dark Souls/Demon's Souls 2/Project Dark/aka Spiritual Sequel to the GOTG

ivanpgcs said:

Ni no Kuni (Level 5) . 2011? => PS3

Japan's getting it sometime in 2011 (likely at the end of the year), no way the west will.

Honestly, I think of the two versions the DS one is more likely to come over at all even.  The game's targeted at kids, it plays like a cross between Pokemon and Dragon Quest, plus it seems like something Nintendo would be more likely to pick up than SCEA/SCEE.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution By a lot. And by a mile over all others than Mass Effect. Simply it's deus ex.

Mass Effect 3. If they add the Hammerhead in. And make those places like what was in overlord... and more creative overlord like missions. While making the game not a bunch of sidequests and invest more time in the actual story this might be the best game next year and the generation.

ESV, kinda, but at the same time... Even with a new engine, I wonder how much bigger/better they can make it on current gen consoles... and I've only really liked one elder scrolls a lot anyways. (Morrowind)

Versus XIII won't get released next year... Maybe in Japan, but IDC about that.
Last Story Ditto
Xenoblade I personally think it wont get released here.
Ninokuni I'm excited for because it's with Ghibli... but the only Level 5 game I thought was great was Dark Cloud 2. So I'm cautious. I thought their Dragon Quest Games were Good. They're Other Home Console games Average. And Professor Layton is not my thing.

Some good RPGs coming. The ones that hold my interest right now are Dragon Age II, Elder Scrolls V, Xenoblade, Last Story, and Tales of Graces (still holding out for localization), Diablo III, posibly Demon's Forge.