By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you most want out of the console wars?

Who do you most want out of the console wars?

Nintendo 31 15.82%

Sony 77 39.29%

Microsoft 88 44.90%

Total:196

Of the big 3 who would you most like to leave the consol wars for good? You can chose any of the 3 exept sony. I jk of course XD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

They're not one of your choices but I really hate VTech, right now.  No mature games for their V-Smile console (which I actually own!  I'm not kidding!!).

I can't come out of this well no matter what I say.  I'm going to vote for Microsoft as the 360 appeals a lot less to me than the Wii, DS, PS3 and PSP.  Most of their 1st party games don't appeal to me.

I don't hate Microsoft, I just prefer Nintendo and to a lesser degree Sony a lot more than them.

Nobody, but if it had to be one, it would be Microsoft, for obvious reasons.

d21lewis said:

They're not one of your choices but I really hate VTech, right now.  No mature games for their V-Smile console (which I actually own!  I'm not kidding!!).

Hahahaha

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Microsoft. I don't like their controllers ideas.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Chibi.V.29 said:
d21lewis said:

Hahahaha

It didn't even come with an AC Adapter!  It ran on C batteries (or whatever those big ass batteries are).  I had to buy an adapter for $20!!  I will not be supporting their next console, no matter what Elmo game comes with it.

d21lewis said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
d21lewis said:

Hahahaha

It didn't even come with an AC Adapter!  It ran on C batteries (or whatever those big ass batteries are).  I had to buy an adapter for $20!!  I will not be supporting their next console, no matter what Elmo game comes with it.

aaah this made me lol so hard XD

I voted M$ i prefer them (these days) to nintendo but there should only be 1 HD console ino ^^

Beuli2 said:

Microsoft. I don't like their controllers ideas.

Since YOU are the controller, that means you hate yourself.