By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 v1.05 - Now live!

have they fixed the shadows? im not buying it until they fix that

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

seriously WTF.

GT5 has been in development for a 10000years (well at least since launch of PS3). WTF is with all these patches?

I wish hdds weren't used in consoles it would force these clowns to get the damn game finished as that is what I paid for a final product NOT FOR FUCKING PATCHES.

Cobretti2 said:

seriously WTF.

GT5 has been in development for a 10000years (well at least since launch of PS3). WTF is with all these patches?

I wish hdds weren't used in consoles it would force these clowns to get the damn game finished as that is what I paid for a final product NOT FOR FUCKING PATCHES.

Oh really? I like how these people come on here saying they want a well finished product, but like to complain night and day about how GT 5 is taking too long to come out.

Now that its come out, they complain about the patches.

After its patched, they will probably ignore all the hard work put into it by saying, "it took them toooooo long to patch all the problems."

Cobretti2 said:

seriously WTF.

They lied, it's been in development 2 years? Would that make you feel better now? geeez...

I like updates.... I dont know why people complain about them... Cause they make the game run smoother.... Maybe its just me..... 

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Cobretti2 said:

seriously WTF.

Oh really? I like how these people come on here saying they want a well finished product, but like to complain night and day about how GT 5 is taking too long to come out.

Now that its come out, they complain about the patches.

After its patched, they will probably ignore all the hard work put into it by saying, "it took them toooooo long to patch all the problems."

well I never complained about it taking too long. plenty of other games to play. I always prefer to wait and get a better product in the end.

Cobretti2 said:

seriously WTF.

Seriously STFU.

The game was never broken. They could have easily just left it as it was at launch and still sell 8 million copies, but instead they've been listening to EVERYTHING we've been saying and have been working their asses off to bring these updates to us for FREE.

Amazing update. I was starting to get bored with GT5 but if they keep making it better every week then I'll keep coming back.

The update is well worth it's downloading time :P.

My PS3 already downloaded and intalled automaticly... just play when go home.

Thanks @Plus.

Winters said:
mantlepiecek said:
Winters said:
mantlepiecek said:
Winters said:

v1.01 - 133 MB

v1.02 - 133 MB

v1.03 - 149 MB

v1.05 - 608 MB

1023 MB at this point :) just shy of 1GB, but we will get there!

It doesn't work like that. People who just bought GT 5, will end up downloading only 608 MB.

What about people who bought the game the day it released? Does it still not work that way? I can assure you that I have downloaded every single patch.

=/

You can download the same update as many times as you want. Just delete the game data for the game and start the game, bingo! another update!

That doesn't mean the total size of the update that PD has done to the game is 1 GB. It means you have downloaded 1 GB, which is unrelated to the game's update size.

I never stated any of the above, kowenicki was wondering what the total size of all updates have been until this point. If someone, like me bought the game the day it hit the market, we have had to download nearly 1GB in data. Am I mistaken?

other then new content, alot of each update just overrides older data so while yes we have downloaded nearly 1GB of total patching data. Anyone who had 1.03 and moving to 1.05 is really having 459mbs of new data being installed.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453