By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 50

Wow, I didn't expect Epic Mickey to rise again. Makes me wonder if it could be beat last week's numbers again. That would be epic!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
John_Doe said:

GT5 is saving PS3 christmas this year...

That's a pretty narrow thought. That's like saying Kinect "saved" the 360, or the bundles "saved" the Wii. Each console has a unique, strong offering.

sure, but PS3 results should have been much worse without this game. Ps3 is performing strongly, nearly as much as last year without new model or price cut and 360 is selling nearly double than last year. I think, due to kinect-slim effect, that if ps3 finish the year only losing half a million in december they should be happy...

John_Doe said:
CGI-Quality said:
John_Doe said:

That's a pretty narrow thought. That's like saying Kinect "saved" the 360, or the bundles "saved" the Wii. Each console has a unique, strong offering.

sure, but PS3 results should have been much worse without this game. Ps3 is performing strongly, nearly as much as last year without new model or price cut and 360 is selling nearly double than last year. I think, due to kinect-slim effect, that if ps3 finish the year only losing half a million in december they should be happy...

or PS3 would have been much better if LBP2, SOCOM and all other postponed games have not been delayed and launched on time.. :)

John_Doe said:
CGI-Quality said:
John_Doe said:

360 results would have suffered too. Bad attempt is bad.

Gran Turismo 5 still holding it down.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

Releasing big game like GT5 before the holidays followed by heavily advertising and then people wonder why it's doing do so well?

lol. You're so mad.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nsanity said:

Releasing big game like GT5 before the holidays followed by heavily advertising and then people wonder why it's doing do so well?

lol. You're so mad.

And I guess that if we ask him about Kinect success, he won't even mention the 500m advertising budget as part of the succes and tell that it sold this way because it's awesome. :)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nsanity said:

lol. You're so mad.

I guess logic ain't welcomed around here.

4k1x3r said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nsanity said:

lol. You're so mad.

And I guess that if we ask him about Kinect success, he won't even mention the 500m advertising budget as part of the succes and tell that it sold this way because it's awesome. :)

Worst 500 million spent since i have seen more Move and GT5 adverts than Kinect.

Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nsanity said:

lol. You're so mad.

Worst 500 million spent since i have seen more Move and GT5 adverts than Kinect.

You live in Uk, money was spent in USA for the most part. x)