By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And Destructoid's game of the year is... (SUSPENSE AND SURPRISE!)

What happen to deadly pernantion?

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
Conegamer said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Not deserved IMO. It was a great game, but it wasn't anything special. It was exactly SMG 1, the only big difference being Yoshi. SMG 1 felt innovative, this...not.

Exactly my issue with it, it was technically better, but many thought it worse. I explained this above as part of the "bioshock" effect

Yeah man, completely correct. Don't get me wrong, though, I loved it and got all 202 Stars.

You are playing an imposter SMG2... O_O

Well deserved, I'm glad a game that relies only on gameplay won. 

RCTjunkie said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Conegamer said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Not deserved IMO. It was a great game, but it wasn't anything special. It was exactly SMG 1, the only big difference being Yoshi. SMG 1 felt innovative, this...not.

Exactly my issue with it, it was technically better, but many thought it worse. I explained this above as part of the "bioshock" effect

Yeah man, completely correct. Don't get me wrong, though, I loved it and got all 202 Stars.

I think this is what he played

patapon said:
RCTjunkie said:
Silver-Tiger said:

eeww... No wonder he didn't have it as his GOTY. :P

Around the Network

SMG2! Is awesome!

BTW didn't see Destructoid giving the GotY to SMG2 to be honest, good stuff!

Me either! Good to see it get some awards!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

RCTjunkie said:
patapon said:
RCTjunkie said:
Silver-Tiger said:

eeww... No wonder he didn't have it as his GOTY. :P

Of course I meant all 242 Stars. I mixed up that number >.>

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I disagree, SMG2 was better then SMG but it was still more of the same, just refined. ME2, SMB, and Limbo deserved it way more.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

awesome!