By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When Did You Find Out Santa Wasn't Real?

I never believed in him.  One time I caught my dad sneaking a couple dollars under my pillow, pretending to be the Tooth Fairy.  But I just pretended I was asleep so as not to ruin his illusion of thinking I believed in that stuff.  I just wanted a few bucks.

Around the Network

When he did this:

I'm was so young... (kid on the right)
:(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The Ghost of RubangB said:

I never believed in him.  One time I caught my dad sneaking a couple dollars under my pillow, pretending to be the Tooth Fairy.  But I just pretended I was asleep so as not to ruin his illusion of thinking I believed in that stuff.  I just wanted a few bucks.

That's so cool that you didn't took away his fun putting on giant wings, a blond wig, a dress and a tiny tiara..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

That's so cool that you didn't took away his fun putting on giant wings, a blond wig, a dress and a tiny tiara..

It was so long ago that don't actually remember what he was wearing, if anything.  Sounds like you know my dad though.

I was just over 4 and remember quizing my Dad, in the end I just figured the Maths didn't add up.

Around the Network

I never even believed in him.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I want to say i was seven. By then i understood the concept of brand-name products (that you couldn't make a Lionel train and give it away for free without Lionel's consent), and started asking questions about how Santa could give away brand-name products free, then my parents told me

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I found all of the presents in the guest room when I was a kid.  I don't know how old I was, but when I got them for Christmas, I put two and two together.  I also did an experiment with the tooth fairy where I put a tooth under my pillow without telling my parents that it came out.  The next day, that tooth was still there.  The movie "The Tooth Fairy" isn't based on real events, either.

I figured it out because of this:

Scoobes said:

[...]

For one thing we didn't have a chimney for him to climb down. [...]

and this:

lolita said:

[...] I asked my parents at 4 why there was santas in every mall. XD

[...]

and this:

d21lewis said:

I found all of the presents in the guest room when I was a kid.  [...]

I can't really say when exactly though. I was probably 4 or 5 at the time.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

What? Santa is real !