By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusives in 2011

DC Universe Online, The Agency and Final Fantasy XIV aren't exclusives. Besides, why would you even care if a game as terrible FFXIV is an exclusive or not?!

Around the Network

you forgot Atelier Totori

I'm confused about the Japanese Shizzle list. Is it stuffed from Japan finally being released here, or is stuff only being released in Japan next year?  If it's the former, shouldn't WKC2 and Yakuza 4 be on that list instead of the first, and if it's the latter, shouldn't only Versus XIII be on the list?

Damn you Sony! Taking all my money! I mean come on

LittleBigPlanet 2

Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

inFamous 2

White Knight Chronicles 2

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Sorcery

Playstation Move Heroes

Ape Escape Fury! Fury!

Your killing me!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

We need more JRPGs. :(

Around the Network
Wagram said:

We need more JRPGs. :(

If only the Tales series would just be localized.

Damn, F@#$, Curse you namco!!!!

shio said:

DC Universe Online, The Agency and Final Fantasy XIV aren't exclusives. Besides, why would you even care if a game as terrible FFXIV is an exclusive or not?!

The Agceny is an exclusive for some people, the same who counted L4D as exclusive, for example. Console exclusive for them I guess.

What about that Tales of Xilia (JRPG) game recently announced exclusively for PS3?

Tidied the list up.

Keep the suggestions coming in.

May end up turning this into a fully-blown replacement for Makingmusic's thread,  with screenshots, information, dates, etc. I do have a lot of time on my hands, but I also need to get through a huge backlog of games.

You can add Nino kuni for Japan next year.