By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could alter a game ending (Mayor Spoilers Alert)

I'd change the Layton 3 ending, I won't make Claire survive since it'd kill the actual ending, but I'd make Bill Hawks pay for all the lame stuff he did, he'd go to jail.

What about you?

Around the Network

I'd delay Red Steel 2's ending a good 6 hours or so :)

Id make Black Ops' actually make sense

I'd kill Elena in Uncharted 2
I'd slightly alter the way Faldo kills himself at the end of Valkyria Chronicals

Not a game but still-
I'd kill Cloud at the end of Final Fantasy 7 AC

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Oh. I wouldn't dare to change Red Dead Redemption's ending. But I would gladly hug John Marston before it happens. He's been like a father to me.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

I'd kill Elena in Uncharted 2
I'd slightly alter the way Faldo kills himself at the end of Valkyria Chronicals

Not a game but still-
I'd kill Cloud at the end of Final Fantasy 7 AC

This was the stupidest moment in the entire game, and that's saying something.

Mercenary Force for the original Game Boy. Really, just about anything less depressing will do.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

killzone 2 - I'd make Rico kill himself for his unbelievable stupidity and general annoyingness.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Other than Valkyria Chronicles which has been mentioned, I would say Zelda: Majora's Mask as I wanted to know if/how Link found Navi.

I also would say the 'bad' ending for Metal Gear Solid, but that was before I saw the 'good' and what is considered the 'correct' ending

NKAJ said:

killzone 2 - I'd make Rico kill himself for his unbelievable stupidity and general annoyingness.

ditto.