By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit 2 Gets Official Release Date + New(ish?) Gameplay Trailer

Looks great. The single player for the first game was nice as well. The problem was the multiplayer. I just hope they've really learned from that and now have found a way to really stop hackers, make the online run smooth, and patchable. Most importantly I hope the engine doesn't overwork the system the way the Black Ops is doing.

Around the Network

Reminds me of how crazy and fun weapons most shooters used to have in the past.

Looks like it could be the Perfect Dark of the Wii.

I LOVE ICELAND!

sigh, wish other Wii game developers would either learn or use HVS graphics engine. They at least know how to use the TEV. Renders are still the ok side. The over art appeal is better, but their TEV usage made somewhat of a jump.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I still wish Nintendo would buy them or at least buy part of them. Let them handle games like this for the Nintendo systems.

KungKras said:

Reminds me of how crazy and fun weapons most shooters used to have in the past.

Looks like it could be the Perfect Dark of the Wii.

I agree. The freshest thing about the first Conduit was the diverse selection of cool/weird weapons. Laserslug FTW.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.