By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please pray for my mother and grandmother.

I know this will be the first time everyone here hears of this, but I need all of your hopes, prayers, and wishes.  What I'm about to post is a copy and paste from my Facebook page.  We just need a lot of moral support right now.  Read on, and thanks. 

As some of you know, my grandmother had aneurism surgery on November 17th. The surgery was a success, but the recovery has been very slow and with setbacks. Currently, she is still in the hospital, and we don’t know when she’ll be well en...ough to come home. But that’s not the only issue. My mother has been with her in the hospital for a month now, and she is tired and worn from being the primary family caretaker. For those who do not know, my grandmother is 81 years of age.

LeeAnn and I are leaving first thing after work for the Gulf Coast for her baby shower. Then, we are planning to go back home Saturday, but on our way up, we are going to see my grandmother and mother in St. Dominic’s.

The whole family spent Thanksgiving at St. Dominic’s which we all had a very nice time. If we need to do the same for Christmas, then that would be fine as well.

Please pray for safe travel, healing, wisdom, strength, patience, perseverance, character, hope, and grace throughout this weekend.

Thanks, everyone.

Around the Network

Sorry to hear that. I know how draining it can be, as we've gone through a lot of stuff with my grandmother these past few years. Good luck, dude!

No problem.

You got my prayers and support.

Formerly known as LuStaysTru but that was back when I still knew my password.

I'll keep them in my prayers.

Around the Network

You got it, pal.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I hope everything will turn out OK as soon as possible!

Hope everything goes well. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Good luck.

Will do ; ).