By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm also curious as to why you think my prof/truck comments are odd, linkz. 

I never said anything about your comment on prof's list. Actually I'd most likely agree with it, except that with you being on his list, I can't rule out that prof actually nailed all four of ya and you're trying to make that seem unlikely and sacrificing Truck to make it seem like you are just a townie on the right track.

The only bit I thought odd was "because scottie didn't turn up scum." As I said, I hope someone else will figure out why I think it's odd, but if not I'll most likely explain why before the day is up. I'm not pointing it out now, because I'm not sure it's actually evidence against you, but it does make me think less of your vote on Truck. So as far as that goes, I'm waiting to see more reasoning.

Well, that's fair enough, I guess. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

Just quoting for your attention. Please respond to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842604
Also, what do you think of SAK's post about you? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842788 

Yeah sorry, am had internet problems and totally forgot to respond to these posts

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842604

I understand what your saying, but finding evidance in posts was'nt that hard especially this far in the game

with the low posts in this game it became near impossible for me to find something to use.

When the proff went after Scotte i was sure he wass pressuring him to see if he breaks  and in the mean time

observer the reaction form the players  i still believe he meant to do that but the low activity made him just

want to end the day. How many players posted the week you say it lasted ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842788 

Let me tell you something i noticed about MG & SAK.

Both don't take risks & believe the less you post the better chances you have of staying alive (sadly thats mostly true)

MG tend to mask these low post by posting alot of empty posts (joke posts, agreement posts...etc)

As scum they go after someone who have been heavily suspected earlier...as TOS put it "better lynch targets"

(i personally call them safe Lynch targets) 

safe as in alot of people suspected them and when they show up town no one is going blaming them.

Its funny how he & MG suddenly chose to go after me today like they decided to do so  during the night

today they moved to the top of my list.....even the killing methods fit there play style.

And since i'm hoping this game ends before next Christmas.

Vote: SAK

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:

Dammit, no, I don't have to.  He'll post, or he'll die.  I can suspect him then. 

Everyone!  Tell us your opinion of the new rule!  Chop chop!  I want to hear them. 

I'm looking forward to purge.  With so many people so quiet there are more lurkers than we'd get lynches as a town.  So long as it's a mix of town and scum not participating then again I'm sure our mods will do a good job of it.

Linkzmax said:

Now, on the percentage thing, hat was saying it was a fail math joke, not math fail. As in he tried to make a math joke, and that was my thought as well at the time it was posted, but it failed to get any laughs. The fact that he didn't respond to zexen's clarification that it added up to 100% as it should actually backs this up: no lulz and explaining a joke is well less than useful. Still, a joke isn't a contribution either, unless there was an underling implication that hat disagreed with 'the certainty that there are 5 mafia'.

The "200 posts later" is certainly hyperbole, but it really doesn't make sense given the posts were fairly close to each other, both in number and in time. I can't imagine why hat would try to create the idea of a significant gap like that.

I'd disagree with you about there being a huge difference between nordlead's response on the number of mafia last round and zexen's this time around. Yes, nordlead gave a range while zexen gave an exact number, but both are responses that in all likely-hood give the actual number. It's only a connection if you are scum,(since you asked how many there are) since Heph was first to bring up the number of scum last round. Even then it's a stretch to say zexen must be scum because nordlead was last time. In all it's a somewhat interesting observation, but pretty meaningless in my opinion.

And I think you have points in the third link that they deserved a response from hat. Some of it is trivial, and some self-defense, but overall at the very least it should have prompted a "nice try, but you're still scum."

Oh, what's your take on Gnizmo now that prof is dead?
As for his vote, I think he meant that of the people he listed as being suspects, Stefl has a vote while you and radish have none.

Back to you and hat. All of this is really only valid if you're a townie, but a revenge vote(despite all the reasoning you may have, it can still appear to be revenge) doesn't make sense because it could just be another townie that is suspicious of you. I do admit that much of what hat says about you(parroting, a big post that doesn't say much, etc.) seems to be true. I just don't think it's enough at the moment to agree that you're scum, meaning the others I'm on to raise bigger flags.

If he's a townie, since he sees you as scum, it isn't very surprising that he's pretty much writing you off. On the hand, if that's the case, he should be trying much harder to convince others that you are scum. I wouldn't be that shocked if it turns out you're both on the mafia team.

Even if it's a math fail joke it was confusing and disracting at best and could be harmful at worst.

The only reason I could see him trying to make there be more of a gap was to distance himself from the discussion that he was in the heart of.

You say you disagree with me yet you also agree that it is meaningless and little can be concluded from it. But do you agree that the point of the post was to make zex look bad for his answer?

Hat's hardly said much even since he came back.  To think he said how quiet I got after he voted for me.

I see that as a possability for his vote.  Yet that would mean he is ingroning several other people in town who are looking suspcious. He should have been much more clear. Maybe he'll answer your post. I do think his bizzaro mafia comment seemed a bit odd since the town is quiet and theprof is gone plus there wasn't a huge amount of people after him anyway.  Had he had as many votes as SAK i could see it but otherwise not so much. 

Funny how my vote is a revenge vote when he voted for me after I HOS him.  That to me was revenge my vote was just because his reaction to my HOS was way too scumy.  I think you have some things a bit backwards though the this can only ring true if I'm townie.  He posted what he posted and you agree with some of it I'm not putting out bad math jokes or lies about when I post to convince.  Just going by posts he made and found a pattern.

If he's town he should keep an open enough mind to listen to things and discuss thing like you do, talk them out. Jumping to a conclusion based of a few things then ignoring everything else reminds me of a kid covering his ears shoutting I'm not listening.  It seems like a poor way to play as town.

I am currently working on a science project. I thought I needed to catch up, before I started working again, but then I saw there were only three new posts since I left >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.

Vote HAT for all the reasons I had yesterday

I wrote you off because you sided with ST against me and i was sure you guys were mafia

But I'm prepared to listen to you now. So tell me what was it that made you so suspicious of Hat ?

One thing I forget to mention before where did I side with ST? or is it just that I thought you suspicious for your reactions to zex early on day one?   That did partially come from the fact I did ask how many there were because I think it's a good thing to know.

Sigh... I think we're heading for a mod-genocide the way things are going.

I'm tempted to go back to my Silver-Tiger vote of yesterday just because I don't have anything new (apart the fact that scottie was town) but ST seems to be on his way to a modkill so I guess I'll know if I was right or wrong soon enough.

There's also a post from nen that rubs me the wrong way:

nen-suer said:

Hey just put me out of my misery already, keeping me alive to get another free lynch is not very nice :(

It was obvious we were lynching just to end the day.

We didn't have any real evidence for voting and we were just taking an "acceptable loss"

I don't get this defeatist attitude from nen, he's acting like his lynch is inevitable because many players are suspicious of him. I remember him being much more combative in other games when people were trying to mislynch him. This has me wondering if it's not a mislynch after all.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm tempted to go back to my Silver-Tiger vote of yesterday just because I don't have anything new (apart the fact that scottie was town) but ST seems to be on his way to a modkill so I guess I'll know if I was right or wrong soon enough.

nen-suer said:

Hey just put me out of my misery already, keeping me alive to get another free lynch is not very nice :(

We didn't have any real evidence for voting and we were just taking an "acceptable loss"

I don't get this defeatist attitude from nen, he's acting like his lynch is inevitable because many players are suspicious of him. I remember him being much more combative in other games when people were trying to mislynch him. This has me wondering if it's not a mislynch after all.

Don't get me wrong i'm not really asking to get lynched, am just implying that i think he's scum.

That said am afraid waiting for a mod kill every 72 is not enough to get things moving here.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.

Vote HAT for all the reasons I had yesterday

I wrote you off because you sided with ST against me and i was sure you guys were mafia

But I'm prepared to listen to you now. So tell me what was it that made you so suspicious of Hat ?

One thing I forget to mention before where did I side with ST? or is it just that I thought you suspicious for your reactions to zex early on day one?   That did partially come from the fact I did ask how many there were because I think it's a good thing to know.

Yeah, back then Zex & St were the players i suspected the most.
Zex been gone so long now that i can remeber the chain of thoughts i had back then.

Thats why i like mafia game that include small number of players, its much easier to focus.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

nen-suer said:

Don't get me wrong i'm not really asking to get lynched, am just implying that i think he's scum.

That said am afraid waiting for a mod kill every 72 is not enough to get things moving here.

I don't think noname said he's going to modkill someone every 72 hours, I think he said after the 72 hours are up he's gonna start modkilling left and right.

Signature goes here!