By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm even more suspicious of Truck now. 

He's managed to ride out the game, with only a few people (maybe just prof) casting suspicion on him.

@ scottie: come back for  more games!

Can you elaborate on why you are more suspicious of Truck? He is one of the "others" I had referred to, so I am as well. I'm not going to try and guess what you're thinking this time, but there is plenty I can infer from what you wrote.

Partly because Scottie didn't come up scum. Truck is next in line for my suspicions list.

As for the prof's list, I see two options: 

-One of the people on the list saw him as a threat, and decided to get rid of him. I see this as a possibility because it isn't that obvious this happened. As in, prof outlined a bunch of people, and the one or two scum he did get could hide with the rest, while offing him off. 

If prof managed to actually be suspicious of a lot of scum, I don't see them risking drawing suspicion upon themselves by killing him. 

-He actually didn't get any scum, and the scum simply killed him to try to make a bunch of players look suspicious.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

SuperAdrianK said:

I don't see what you did thar.

I would love to see linkz reasoning on voting stefl over me and nen, speaking of which, my suspicions on nen havn't change, so I'm just going to;

vote:nen

Also, nen made a big blunder and not many people jumped on it, which I believe it was prof, linkz, and ff. Unlike mines when nord, zexen, ff, prof (but for different reasons... I guess.), Linkz (he said he voted me for alot of reasons), and nen. If I've never made that post, I think most of the votes wouldn't be on me now, lol but its too late for that now.

(who I guess tried to defend me at the same time? I assume he just wants me to be associated with him if he turns out mafia).

From http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836985 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121394&page=9:
"I demand (lol) that if the one who is lynched today is town we try lynch the other one!"
"I believe that if one of them is scum every possible scumvote is on the other one, if they both are town I also believe they have their votes focused, if both are scum it is likely that the votes of scum are scattered..."

The first line I thought to be a joke, but Stefl is going through with it. I just feel like Stefl is picking on an easy target since many people are suspicious of you, and it may be a plan to hurry the lynch along and get minimal information today.

The second line is where I see a failure in logic. As already pointed out by myself and prof, the scumvotes could be anywhere. But going by Stefl's own logic, since scottie was town:
If SAK is scum, then every possible scumvote was on scottie.
If SAK is town, then the mafia had their votes focused. With 9 unknown alignments voting for scottie to 3 unknowns on SAK, it's pretty likely that any "focusing" was on scottie.
So by Stefl's logic, several if not all of the mafia are sitting right in the group of 9 that voted for scottie and are still alive. Given that, it would be far more telling to look into those players than to just vote for you.

Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not defending you at all. You're still second or third(with nen) on my list. It's just that I'm more suspicious of Stefl at the moment.

You're going to have to restate the last bits, because I have no clue what you're trying to say. Who tried to defend you?

hatmoza said:

Only 120 posts in my week absence?

I'll get back into this when I catch up. Also, this game is going to be dead now that prof's gone. I have no idea why the mafia would target him. That  was a retarded move if you ask me.

I'll ask you, why was it a retarded move? Since you're implying you aren't, if you were mafia then who would you have targeted instead?

hatmoza said:

Only 120 posts in my week absence?

I'll get back into this when I catch up. Also, this game is going to be dead now that prof's gone. I have no idea why the mafia would target him. That  was a retarded move if you ask me.

Didn't the mafia target all the talkative players last round? I'm not sure. 

It has happened previous rounds, though. A lot of times the mafia won. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Linkzmax said:

SuperAdrianK said:

I would love to see linkz reasoning on voting stefl over me and nen, speaking of which, my suspicions on nen havn't change, so I'm just going to;

Also, nen made a big blunder and not many people jumped on it, which I believe it was prof, linkz, and ff. Unlike mines when nord, zexen, ff, prof (but for different reasons... I guess.), Linkz (he said he voted me for alot of reasons), and nen. If I've never made that post, I think most of the votes wouldn't be on me now, lol but its too late for that now.

(who I guess tried to defend me at the same time? I assume he just wants me to be associated with him if he turns out mafia).

From http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836985 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121394&page=9:
"I demand (lol) that if the one who is lynched today is town we try lynch the other one!"
"I believe that if one of them is scum every possible scumvote is on the other one, if they both are town I also believe they have their votes focused, if both are scum it is likely that the votes of scum are scattered..."

The first line I thought to be a joke, but Stefl is going through with it. I just feel like Stefl is picking on an easy target since many people are suspicious of you, and it may be a plan to hurry the lynch along and get minimal information today.

The second line is where I see a failure in logic. As already pointed out by myself and prof, the scumvotes could be anywhere. But going by Stefl's own logic, since scottie was town:
If SAK is town, then the mafia had their votes focused. With 9 unknown alignments voting for scottie to 3 unknowns on SAK, it's pretty likely that any "focusing" was on scottie.
So by Stefl's logic, several if not all of the mafia are sitting right in the group of 9 that voted for scottie and are still alive. Given that, it would be far more telling to look into those players than to just vote for you.

Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not defending you at all. You're still second or third(with nen) on my list. It's just that I'm more suspicious of Stefl at the moment.

You're going to have to restate the last bits, because I have no clue what you're trying to say. Who tried to defend you?

I'm talking about nen, for that last bit, he keeps saying that I'm most likely townie. Which I classify as defending me, (unless he is the cop, really doubt). Actually, I recall him saying that he can't defend me because I didn't made a defense yet. I'm gonna go look for posts to show you if you want.

I never saw you defending me in that post (I'm not sure how you got to that, unless you mean by your first paragraph on his reasoning why he voted me), since if whoever  gets  lynched besides me, (or I get killed, which is highly unlikely), I'm pretty sure you would pressure me much more.

Around the Network

I meant, I really doubt it in the parenthesis (doubt it), just to avoid any confusion.

oh and here is the post I was talking about.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3832041

At first glance, it seems like an opinion of a bunch whatever and what I do in my previous games. But in this post he seems to be doing a poor attempt at defending me:

"As for my stand ...i don't mind lynching him for the slip-up and the low post count if most of town wants to

specially when he didn't really say something i can  actually use as a defense. In the fact the only thing i notice

is his bandwagon vote on me and that actually make me little suspicious of him, but then again he never goes

after anyone alone.

But SAk always return with a defense when he get alot of vote when he's scum and seeing him not caring to show

up is mainly what makes believe he's a townie (I'm pretty sure i said that earlier)."

For the bolded only, this is what I was talking about in my previous post.

As for the underlined part, this is not true. If you remember the tragedy of that sailor moon game, I defended myself as a townie when I screwed up badly that I had to nameclaim to get myself out of it. When I played scum, I always got killed by a second fraction in the early mid games, and those games were at least around 4-8 months old (sorry, I don't recall the last time I was scum) so saying how I act like scum in the previous games is going to be pretty tough (unless if you have a pretty good memory, unlike me).The funny thing is, I did came up with a defense, and he didn't accuse me of it, after I posted it. By now, he shoud be thinking that I am scum with that thought.

For the italics (should have put this for my second reason)  seems like an reason not to vote for me.

All in all, it seemed like an attempt to sway votes from me, but in a poor way.

I don't think that the Sailor Moon game should ever be spoken of again.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:

SuperAdrianK said:

You are right with the option, where SAK is scum, but if SAK is town there is also the possibilty that the votes last day were scattered between them... but then there is also the possibility that they will focus their votes on someone else today... like... nen, or me, or just someone else... assuming that SAK is scum, if SAK happens to be lynched and turns town, then there is very well the possibilty that the voters for him(and scottie) are scum... of course maybe they have planned to scatter their votes so that they can't be associated by votes... all theories that can be made... right now I am going to stick with my vote...

SuperAdrianK said:

I'm talking about nen, for that last bit, he keeps saying that I'm most likely townie. Which I classify as defending me, (unless he is the cop, really doubt). Actually, I recall him saying that he can't defend me because I didn't made a defense yet. I'm gonna go look for posts to show you if you want.

I never saw you defending me in that post (I'm not sure how you got to that, unless you mean by your first paragraph on his reasoning why he voted me), since if whoever  gets  lynched besides me, (or I get killed, which is highly unlikely), I'm pretty sure you would pressure me much more.

So you see nen defending you as scummy? I was already of the opinion that his voting to lynch you while saying you're probably a townie is scummy. The vote plus defending you wouldn't add up.

Actually looking at the bolded line of your other post I'm not sure what he meant. "Defense" could have been the wrong word, as in 'SAK hasn't really said much, so I don't actually have any real reasoning for my vote.' Still makes for a very bad vote though.

EBWOP:

SAK, I wasn't implying you thought I was trying to defend you. It's just you were curious why I voted Stefl over nen or yourself. I wanted to make it clear to everyone that my vote on Stefl doesn't mean I think pressure should be left off of you.

Stefl1504 said:

You are right with the option, where SAK is scum, but if SAK is town there is also the possibilty that the votes last day were scattered between them... but then there is also the possibility that they will focus their votes on someone else today... like... nen, or me, or just someone else... assuming that SAK is scum, if SAK happens to be lynched and turns town, then there is very well the possibilty that the voters for him(and scottie) are scum... of course maybe they have planned to scatter their votes so that they can't be associated by votes... all theories that can be made... right now I am going to stick with my vote...

Ah, so now you're accepting the follies of your logic yesterday that prof and I were trying to point out. If you're voting SAK because you think he's most likely to flip scum, that's fine. If you're doing so because you think you'll be able to figure out who scum is from the votes.. Well it can be useful evidence, but by your own admission it'd be illogical to count on it.