By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Hey Scottie - I hope that you return ffor more games in the future.

Can someone make one of those tables with each player in it, and reasons why they could be mafia? I've been thinking about voting SAK, but now people are voting people like Stef, who I didn't see any suspicion against them earlier. Did I miss something?

Of course you can! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:

Can someone make one of those tables with each player in it, and reasons why they could be mafia? I've been thinking about voting SAK, but now people are voting people like Stef, who I didn't see any suspicion against them earlier. Did I miss something?

Of course you can! 

I see what you did there :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:

Of course you can! 

I see what you did there :p

I don't see what you did thar.

I would love to see linkz reasoning on voting stefl over me and nen, speaking of which, my suspicions on nen havn't change, so I'm just going to;

vote:nen

Also, nen made a big blunder and not many people jumped on it, which I believe it was prof, linkz, and ff. Unlike mines when nord, zexen, ff, prof (but for different reasons... I guess.), Linkz (he said he voted me for alot of reasons), and nen. If I've never made that post, I think most of the votes wouldn't be on me now, lol but its too late for that now.

(who I guess tried to defend me at the same time? I assume he just wants me to be associated with him if he turns out mafia).

Current votes (9 required to lynch):

[1, L-8] SAK: STEF

[1, L-8] STEF: LINK

[1, L-8] HAT: WONK

[1, L-8] NEN: SAK

Around the Network

Only 120 posts in my week absence?

I'll get back into this when I catch up. Also, this game is going to be dead now that prof's gone. I have no idea why the mafia would target him. That  was a retarded move if you ask me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm even more suspicious of Truck now. 

He's managed to ride out the game, with only a few people (maybe just prof) casting suspicion on him.

@ scottie: come back for  more games!

Can you elaborate on why you are more suspicious of Truck? He is one of the "others" I had referred to, so I am as well. I'm not going to try and guess what you're thinking this time, but there is plenty I can infer from what you wrote.

nen-suer said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Hey just put me out of my misery already, keeping me alive to get another free lynch is not very nice :(

It was obvious we were lynching just to end the day.

We didn't have any real evidence for voting and we were just taking an "acceptable loss"

I know it's just a saying, but why are you in misery? And what is this talk of a "free lynch"?

And no, it was far from lynching just to end the day... Well prof's hammer vote was just to end the day, but day two and the lynch train itself lasted over a week. scottie did plenty that many people agreed was scummy.

Your "real evidence" reminds me of Stefl's "more info" line. Should we sit back and vote no lynch every day while townies get picked off at night, until somebody admits to being scum or the cop comes forward with a guilty investigation? Since you were fine with voting SAK despite knowing you'd be " most likely lynching a townie" what real evidence was there against him?

radishhead said:

Stop referring to me like I'm some unknown entity. That, plus the request(for the table) itself gives me the feeling that you aren't paying attention. Additionally, the table, like the potals posted day two, would only be as useful as far as people trust the player posting it. So while FF was joking, he's absolutely right in that you need to come up with such a thing on your own. If you're content with sitting back and voting for people based on stuff everyone else points out though, then rest assured people will vote and you can use their justification to hop right on board then.

And yes you did miss something, people(including myself) were suspicious of Stefl earlier.

noname2200 said:

Current votes (9 required to lynch):

[1, L-8] SAK: STEF

[1, L-8] STEF: LINK

[1, L-8] HAT: WONK

And I would like to publicly thank all those who are around but not playing for making score-keeping easier.  Three posts in seven and a half hours.  Fun.

Serious question for everybody: do people want to end this game now?  Participation is so pathetically low that I can't imagine anyone's really having fun, so if folks just want to abort this mess PM me. 

Did you know that compared to the mafiascum games, the VGC ones go incredibly fast? 

We'll get this game finished, don't you worry yer pretty head. :P 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."